Dreams vs reality

*Zac*
"Zac ?! Hey wake up handsome". I hear Dahlias voice and my eyes blink open, trying to find my bearings. What just happened ?

I look at her, she has straddled my lap, wearing a soft bathing rope, her hair damp. Now I remember she had went to shower. "I must have fallen asleep".

"Yeah, you were kind of whimpering.. did you have a bad dream ?" She asks me softly, her hands sliding around my neck.

It was a dream, a damn dream letting out all my fears and insecurities. "Yeah.. a very bad dream". I bury my face in her neck.

"Oh my poor handsome baby". She say, running her hands into my hair, slowly massaging my scalp, making a low groan escape me.

"Maybe we.. maybe we should you know.. just sleep. I feel kind of exhausted". Honestly I am scared that it would turn out like my dream.

She pout, then lean in, slowly running her tongue up my neck, whispering into my ear. "Come on baby, I have been waiting so long.. I bet I can make you forget about being tired".

"So long ? Like since yesterday ?" I say, trying to brush it all of with a bit of fun.

"No you sweet naive fool". She say, her mouth finding my earlobe, nibbling at it. "For years, since I met you.. I hope so much after I kissed you, that.. Well something would happen".

I might have gasped. "You.. you wanted to.. back then ? But why would you want that ?"

"I liked you". She whisper, her warm breath caressing me. "I liked you a lot".

She liked me, back then.. shit if only I had known. "Oh.. I kind of really liked you too, but so did Tom, he had a huge crush on you, so.. Well I never thought I had a chance anyway".

"Well you did, much more than a chance". She say, her voice laced with desire. "And Tom is a great guy, but I was never interested in him like that".

*Dahlia*
I take his hands placing them on the back of my thighs, just below the rope. My hands rubbing over his chest and up on his shoulders. "And you still has much more than a chance".

As I start kissing and licking his neck, his hands automatically slides further up and a strangled gasp escapes him when he realises that I am not wearing anything under the rope, his big hands cupping my behind.

My mouth finding his, kissing him passionately. My hands going down to open my rope, letting it slide of, leaving me naked, straddling him. I whisper against his lips. "Still to tired handsome ?"

"So you really think me strong enough to say no to you like this.. no man in his right mind could". His hands sliding up to caress over my waist.

"Then take me to bed handsome". I tell him, and he gets up, having no trouble doing it with me clinging to him. My hands holding onto his broad shoulders. I purr into his ear. "That was so sexy".

He kisses me softly, as he makes his way to the bedroom and gently puts me down on the bed. "You are impossible you know that, right darling ?"

"Well I might have been told before". I say, looking over him.. Well he is wearing way to much clothes. So I clap on the bed. "Get naked and get over here".

He kind of freezes for a moment, like he is uncertain what to do. Then he pulls his shirt over his head and I let out a Wolf whistle, making him chuckle and flex his muscles. "I am not a piece of meat you know".

"Yes you are, but a really delicious one". I say giggling, he is so damn sexy. "But you are so much more of course".

His fingers slowly slide over his stomach and down under the waistband. He sends me a cheeky grin and a wink. Slowly pulling his shorts and boxers of in one go, stepping out of them.