Zac to the resque

*Zac*
"Wait here, I'll need you to drive us back". I call out to the driver as I jump from the car before it is even completely stopped. Running towards the front door.

I ring the doorbell and then start knocking at the door in panic. It feels like an hour, but it is probably no more than two minutes before the door is opened by Alessio. "You ?! What are you doing here ?"

"Where is she ? And what have you done to her ?" I stare him down and when he don't answer I push my way past him. "If you have harmed her in any way I am going to break your fucking face".

"I haven't done anything she didn't wanted". He claims as I walk through the first door. "It's not my fault she got drunk".

For now I ignore him, looking around the room, it is all marble, gold and in Your face riches. "Dahlia, darling where are you ?"

"Zac ! Zac I need you". I hear her weak voice call out for me, and hurry in the direction.

"I am here darling, don't worry, I am here for you". Honestly I am scared to shit about what I am going to find.

Walking from room to room, I hear her call for me and I keep telling her that I am here, that she is safe now.

I walk through huge double doors into a bedroom looking like something taken from a royal palace. And there she is, rolled upon the bed, only wearing her panties. Making me curse under my breath and hurry to her side. "Are you okay darling ?"

"Are you really here Zac ? I did as you told me.. I did right didn't I ?" She is clearly drunk and I feel like cursing and yelling, but I don't want to scare her.

I sit down, and she kind of curl herself around me, her head in my lap. I gently stroke her hair. "You did the right thing darling. Right now we need to get you out into the cab and back to the apartment. Do you know where Your clothes is ?"

"No.. somewhere around here I think". She looks confused and unfocused.

"Stay here, I am going to look for it". I say, gently untangling myself and getting up from the bed, looking around. "Why did you get drunk Dahlia ? You know you shouldn't drink".

She shakes her head, looking up at me. "I didn't.. I had one glass of champagne, and then only alcohol free cocktails".

"I hate to tell you, but no they weren't, that fucking jerk wanted you drunk". I grind my teeth. "Has he touched you ? Did he do anything to you ?" I have never felt this angry, and he should be happy that Dahlia is my main concern right now.

It looks like she is thinking hard, then the tears well up in her eyes. "I don't know.. I am not sure.. I can't remember".

I find her bra, handing it to her. "Here darling, put that on". I avert my eyes, not wanting to look at her. Then I spot her dress halfway under the bed. It has been torn. So I go open a drawer and find some expensive designer t-shirt. "Here put this on".

Alessio comes stalking in. "I ..". My fist is connecting with his nose, before I even realise that I am going to hit him. It is quite satisfactory to see him crumble to the floor, screaming like a girl.

"You fucking scumbag, you slipped her alcohol.. I bet she told you that she don't drink right ?" Part of me wants to let loose and kick him where it hurts the most.

He is whimpering, blood running through his fingers. "I just wanted the prude to loosen up a bit.. I mean no man takes a woman out to an expensive dinner, not expecting something in return".

"Zac does, he took me out last night, a much nicer place, even though he only sees me as a friend". Dahlia say getting up. She is swaying slightly.

I step over to support her, making sure to step on Alessio's hand as I walk by, hearing him scream. "You broke my hand you idiot".

"Good thing you are not the goalkeeper then". I say, steadying Dahlia and wrapping a blanket around her.

I swipe her up into my arms, and she folds her arms around my neck, resting her head on my shoulder. I glare at Alessio. "I hope for you that you didn't touch her, because if I find out you did, I will be back and the next thing I break will be much harder to miss".

"I didn't get anywhere with her. I kind of lost my mojo when she moaned Your name the second I touched her". He grumbles under his breath and I can't help smiling slightly.

I carry Dahlia to the taxi, getting her in and sliding in beside her, she instantly crawls into my lab, all curled up. "Darling I think we should make a stop at the hospital, having you checked over".

"Please don't make me Zac". She snuggles into me. "I just need to sleep, like sleep a lot".

Holding her close I nod. "Okay then, if you are sure you are okay". I don't want to force her, and she don't seem to be hurt in any way.

Back at the apartment, I pay the cab driver, doubling the price on the meter, thinking him for waiting. Then I lift up Dahlia and carry her to the elevator. Once in the apartment I carry her to the bed and tug her in.

She grabs my left hand, using it as a pillow, so I struggle to get my hand phone out, calling the reception, asking if they have a doctor on call. They have and they promise to have her stop by as soon as possible.

When the doorbell ring I gentle pull my hand from her grasp and she whimpers. "I'll have to go let the doctor in darling, I'll be right back".

I'll go open the door, the doctor is an elderly lady, and I explain her what has happened. She smile at me, padding my arm. "Let me go have a look at her. Stay here my dear".

I start pacing again, as I am waiting.. I am quite sure she is okay, but I can't help being a bit nervous.

Finally the doctor is back out, she sends me a friendly smile. "Don't worry, she is okay, he didn't hurt her. She just need to sleep and plenty to drink".

"Thank you doctor". I shake her hand and walk her to the door, before going back to the bedroom, placing a bottle of cold water on the nightstand. "You better sleep now darling, see you tomorrow".

"Don't leave me Zac, please I need you". She grabs my hand, looking up at me. "Please stay with me. The bed is big enough for both of us".

  Honestly there is nothing I want more than to spend the night with her in my arms. "Okay darling, I'll stay". I manage to open my pants with one hand and slide them of. I keep on my t-shirt and boxers as I slide down beside her.

"Thanks Zac, for everything". She gives me a feather light peck on the lips, then she turns and snuggle into me.

"You are more than welcome". I whisper, tightening my arms around her, leaving a kiss on her hair. Soon we are both sleeping soundly.