Lost in intensity

*Zac*
She straddles my lap, resting on her knees, her hands sliding up my chest. She looks up at me, smiling cheekily. "Have I told you just how incredible sexy you are ?"

"Or once or twice I think, but I don't mind hearing it again". I say letting my hands slide down her body to grab her hips.

"You're so damn sexy that I can't keep my hands of you". Said hands rubbing my chest. "So sexy I just want to jump you constantly". She leans down to grace her teeth over my nipple. "Tell me is there women present when you work out ?"

I try to focus enough to answer somewhat normally, the words still comes out as little moans. "Sometimes.. why ?"

"And they don't .. faint ?" She looks up, giving me a sly wink.

I chuckle. "No you would probably be amazed how little attention they actually pay to me". I say with a shrug.

"So they are lesbians right ?" She say giggling, her hands sliding up to my biceps. "No woman in her right mind would ignore a body like this".

I pull her to me, kissing her deeply. Hearing her say things like that is a serious boost for my ego I have to admit.

"Now sit still and be a good girl, let me wash Your hair". I tell her, and she smiles before turning around, letting her head tip slightly back.

I take the shower head slowly wetting her hair, then I take the shampoo and massage it into her hair, rinsing it for her and repeating with the conditioner. Hearing her sigh contently.

When her hair is done I slide the showerhead down, letting the jet of water run over her nipples, hearing her gasp as she arches her back.

"Zac what are you doing ?" She asks breathlessly as I move the shower head down her body.

"Having fun". I whisper softly in her ear, sliding my legs under her, so she is lifted just above water level. Hearing her whimper as the jet graces over her soft folds.

I wind my free arm around her, my hand sliding down to cup her intimate flesh. I run a finger slowly over her skin, opening her waiting flower, the water hitting her clit making her body buck against me. "Oh God Zac".

Moving the shower head in small circles, my arm holding her pressed into my body, I hear her moan and gasp, letting out small sounds of pleasure that seems to go right in my bloodstream, making my body throb with desire for her.

Soon her whole body is shaking and she is gasping out my name as the orgasm rips through her body, I keep the water right at her most sensitive point dragging out the pleasure.

*Dahlia*
Oh my God, I feel like a total boneless chicken, when the orgasm ebs from my body and he gently lifts me from the tub, wrapping me in a huge soft towel and carrying me to the bed, laying me down gently.

I watch as he dries of his own body, he really is a magnificent sight, and the rock hard erection only makes it better. He sends me a small smile. "You are staring love".

"Oh no I am drooling". I tell him with a giggle.

He bite his lip and his cheeks turns slightly pink. "Well you always know how to make a man feel wanted, don't you ?"

"I hope I do, but I am not sure I know the words to express how much I want you". I tell him, making him let out a low growling sound that makes my whole body tremble with desire.

He grabs the towel yanking it away with a quick flick of his wrists, making me squeal and try to cover my naked body with my hands. "What about I show you just how much I want you ?"

"Oh please do". I mumble as he crawl up between my legs, leaning down to kiss me deeply and passionately.

His big hands are all over me, exploring, touching, caressing, having me gasp and moan with pleasure. I love his hands, they are so big and masculine and he is so skilled at using them.

He moves slowly down my body, kissing and licking his way. I never been with a man who was so focused on my pleasure before, but he seems to truly enjoy it.

"You are a Goddess love, every part of you are divine". He mumbles against the skin of my inner thigh.

Damn him and his way with words, I grab the sheets. "Babe I need you, I need to feel you, please".

He smile up at me, then he sit back on his haunches, lifting my legs straight into the air, sliding completely into me in one deep hard thrust, making me gasp out in pleasure.

"Holy....". I gasp, the angle makes him get so deep that I am sure he is hitting places that has never been touched before and it feels absolutely amazing. He rolls his hips slowly, making me feel every inch of him.

I feel that feeling in my lower belly, the tension, the building up and I know it will be a big one. As my moaning gets deeper he leans a bit over me, pressing my legs down towards myself, resting some weight on his arms.

As he ups his tempo I grab his biceps, digging in my fingers, focussing on the delicious fricktion. "Oh God, Oh God .. Ohhhhhh". The last oh is almost a scream, as I can't hold back the wave of pleasure any longer.

He grabs the headboard with both hands, using it as leverage as he chase his own release, taking me hard and fast, each thrust making me moan as it sends sparks of pleasure through me.

The deep growling moan of pleasure he makes as he reaches his end is more than I can handle and he pulls me with him over the edge into a infinite void of pleasure.

He collapse beside me and I snuggle into him. "That is some way to show a girl you want her".

"I want you more than anything else, I love you baby". He pulls me into him, kissing my temple.

"I love you too Zac, more than I thought possible". I rest my head against his shoulder, breathing ham in. Wondering if I can be more happy than this ?