The Agent (Jasher)

AU Oneshot where Joshua is Asher's agent. Andi Mack never happened so Asher went into his music career. They are about 24 in this.

After securing a big record deal, Asher and Joshua go out to celebrate.

Asher was feeling on top of the world. He was a successful singer and musician, and had the best agent in the world. Joshua was always working hard to get Asher a good deal, and this had paid off many times.

They had become best friends shortly after they started working together three years ago. Asher didn't know what would've happened if Joshua wasn't there.

That morning, Joshua had arrived at Asher's house with some very important news which would prove exciting for them both.

*Flashback*

Joshua walked merrily into Asher's room. He had just received a very important phone call.

Joshua: You're gonna love this.

Asher: What?

Joshua: I just had a phone call from Fine Records, they want to offer you a recording contract for the next three years!

Asher dropped his drink on the floor in shock, he could hardly believe that he had been offered such a huge contract.

Asher: Wow! This is the best day ever!

Joshua: I take it you accept their offer?

Asher: Yes I do!

*End of Flashback*

Joshua had returned the call and the contract was agreed. Asher was shaking, his life was about to get even better.

Joshua: I've never seen you like this before Asher.

Asher: I just can't wait to start recording new songs Joshua. This is going to be where my life and career truly takes off.

Joshua: Let's celebrate!

Asher: Cool, what should we do?

Joshua: We party, of course!

Asher chuckled as he noticed that Joshua was just as excited as he was. They got out some drinks, and put on some music.

Asher: I couldn't be this famous without you Josh.

Joshua: I doubt that Ash, you're really talented at what you do.

Asher: I want everyone to know just how important you really are.

Joshua: You're the star, and that's more important.

He didn't quite know why he did so in this moment, but Asher grabbed Joshua by the back of the head and crashed their lips together. After some reluctance, Joshua then melted into the kiss. When they pulled apart, Asher felt guilty.

Asher: S-sorry about tha---.

Before Asher could finish, Joshua had returned to kissing him. It was much more passionate this time and all of a sudden, they felt so connected that they didn't know why they weren't already going out.

Joshua: I'm not sorry, I've always wanted to do that.

Asher: Why were you reluctant?

Joshua: Because I didn't want to believe my dream would come true.

Asher: Seeing as we both kissed, what do you say we go out?

Joshua: You mean, as in go out as boyfriends?

Asher: *chuckles* What else would I mean Josh?

Joshua: In that case, I would love to go out with you Ash.

There was a nice atmosphere where both Asher and Joshua felt completely at one with themselves.

Asher: Great. And that's another reason why I want people to know how important you are.

Joshua: I love the fact that you're so humble.

Asher: That's because you kept me grounded.

Joshua: That's my job, but thanks anyway.

Asher: I love you Joshua.

Joshua: And I love you too Asher.

The rest of the evening went by quickly and they stayed snuggled into each other. There bond was so strong that no one would be able to break them up.

Thank you for reading.