Not One Sided (Jyrus)

After an in depth conversation, Buffy and Andi begin to suspect Cyrus' crush on Jonah isn't one sided.

Cyrus was pleased that he was out to both Andi and Buffy. They knew exactly how he felt about Jonah, and even though Andi had also liked the dimpled boy, she wasn't going to stop Cyrus if his chance arrived. After everything, she was with Walker now anyway.

The girls were feeling very proud of him, but knowing Cyrus' secret had meant that they would look at Jonah slightly differently. They wanted to see how Jonah really felt, so whenever the four friends were together, they would pay extra attention.

Jonah met the Good Hair Crew at The Spoon, and entered with his usual energetic smile and charm.

Jonah: Hey guys.

Cyrus: Hey you!

Andi: How are you doing?

Jonah: I'm great thanks for asking.

Buffy: You are in a good mood.

Jonah: Why wouldn't I be? I get to hang out with you guys.

Cyrus went to use the restroom, and as he left, Jonah didn't stop looking at him until Cyrus was out of view. This gave Andi and Buffy an idea. They thought it would be fine if they simply spoke about general feelings.

Andi: So, you like spending time with us?

Jonah: I always do.

Buffy: But is that because of Andi?

Jonah: No, we're friends and nothing more.

Andi: Good, so what is it about is that you like?

Jonah: Well, you're all so chilled out.

Buffy: But everyone on the Ultimate Frisbee team is too, why don't you hang out with them?

Jonah: Because, well I don't really feel like I'm truly friends with any of them.

Buffy: Cyrus is your friends though, right?

Jonah was once again stifled. The way Buffy was asking the question clearly indicated something, but he was still oblivious.

Jonah: He's my best friend, I really like him.

Andi: Trust me when I say we know you do.

Jonah: What?

Buffy: You clearly like him very much, seeing as you spent so long looking at him.

Jonah finally understood what was going on. His cheeks were burning as he blushed heavily, and his feelings were going crazy.

Jonah: I suppose I should tell you that, I have feelings for him.

Andi smiled at Buffy, with the girls trying to improvise a plan as they went to try and get the boys together.

Andi: Are you going to tell him?

Jonah: What do you think?

Buffy: I think you would be an idiot if you didn't say anything.

Jonah: What makes you say that?

Andi: I'm not sure if we should tell you, but Cyrus is crazy about you Jonah.

Buffy: He feels the same way, he'd be so happy if you told him.

Andi: Here's your chance, he's coming over.

The girls went silent as Cyrus returned. He furrowed his eyebrows, trying to work out what was going on.

Cyrus: Were you talking about me?

Buffy: No! Honestly not everything is about you! *chuckles*.

Andi: Calm down! *laughs softly*.

Jonah: Ignore them Cyrus, I think I should tell you something.

Cyrus: Okay Jonah, what is it?

Jonah: I... well, I like you.

Cyrus: I like you too, you're such a great friend to have.

Andi smiled at the irony, she thought Jonah was the oblivious one. However she wanted to see how this went down, so she didn't interrupt.

Jonah: No, I mean I'm in love with you.

Cyrus: What do I say? Oh I know... AHHHH! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!

Jonah: Okay, don't freak out dude!

Cyrus: You don't understand Jonah, I've liked you for so long, and I never believed I'd ever be in a position where you'd feel the same.

Jonah: It must be your lucky day Cyrus. I'm only sad that neither of us said anything sooner. Then again I am kinda clueless and I didn't fully understand myself.

Cyrus: It's okay, as long as I can go out with you...

Jonah looked at Cyrus, who in turn looked as if he was going to cry. Jonah decided this was the time to stop talking and let his actions speak louder than words. He gently placed a hand on Cyrus' cheek, and pulled them close.

Jonah: Hmmm....

He slowly pressed his lips onto Cyrus' who immediately kissed back. He had to say, kissing another guy was a nice experience. When they pulled apart Cyrus' hair was slightly messed up and Jonah smiled.

Jonah: I'd like if we went out, and it's nice to see you look more casual!

Cyrus: In that case, we're goals!

Andi: Yep, you are!

Buffy: Ugh... When will cuteness stop in this world!

Cyrus: Love you Jonah.

Jonah: Love you too Cyrus.

What did you think?

Thanks for reading.