Questionable - Part 1 (Jyrus)

Cyrus is going out with TJ, but Andi and Buffy notice how much attention he is paying to someone else. The situation is made worse by Cyrus going through a rough time.

Cyrus was in a very nice situation. He was dating TJ, their relationship was public and they had encountered no problems from anyone.

After dating Andi and Amber, Jonah had come out as bisexual and had also dated Walker, but that didn't last. They were too different and went their separate ways after only one week of dating each other.

Ever since the break up, Cyrus had been taking more and more time to think about TJ and their future. It had got to the point where the girls saw that something was going on.

At lunch, they were all sat around a table, but TJ had to go and find Amber as he needed some help with something. Just before he left, Cyrus started to freak out.

Cyrus: Oh no... I... help me!

TJ: Stop it Cyrus.

Cyrus: I'm serious TJ, I'm freaking out!

TJ: Ugh, I'm not dealing with this. See you after school.

As TJ walked off, Cyrus got even more anxious, which prompted Jonah to walk around to sit next to him. Cyrus was sweating and his arms were shaking, which prompted Jonah to put his hands on Cyrus' shoulders to steady him.

Jonah: Breath Cyrus, it's okay I'm right here.

Cyrus: But Jonah---.

Jonah: Focus, it's the only way.

Cyrus:  I hate this!

Jonah: Trust me, I know how hard this is for you.

Andi: It's okay, we're all here for you.

Buffy: We'll always be here for you.

Jonah: I want you to think about calm things. A deserted beach with the waves gently hitting the sand.

To everyone's relief, Cyrus was finally calming down. He took control of himself and gave Jonah a hug, mainly to say thank you, but also because he trusted him.

Cyrus: I'm in your debt.

Jonah: Not at all, you owe me nothing.

Cyrus: I can't believe TJ would do that.

Jonah: Do what?

Cyrus: Abandon me in my time of need.

Jonah: Maybe he just doesn't understand, but remember I'll always be here for you, like the way you are always there for me.

Cyrus: Maybe that's all I need.

Jonah: What?

Cyrus didn't realise that he had said it out loud. He did once like Jonah but he loved TJ and now he was in a tough position.

Cyrus: I... I need you Jonah.

Jonah: Really?

Cyrus: Absolutely, you make me happy when I'm anxious.

Jonah: I can safely say the same about you.

Cyrus: But I'd like to be with you, the only problem is, I'm with TJ.

Jonah: I get it Cyrus, I would never make you do anything you don't want to.

Cyrus: I've seen something in TJ today that I thought had disappeared.

Jonah: What would that be?

Cyrus: His impatience, and his hatred of difficult situations.

Jonah: So what are you going to do?

Cyrus: I'm going to break up with him.

Jonah: That's a little drastic, dude.

Cyrus: But I'm not prepared to go out with someone who pushes my anxiety to the side. I need someone who will never give up on me.

Jonah: What are you saying?

Cyrus: I want to ask you out.

Jonah: My answer is yes.

Cyrus: Fantastic.

Jonah: But you have to break up with TJ first, I'm not going to be a cheater, nor do I want you to be.

Cyrus: Okay then, I will.

Jonah smiled and the girls were interested to see what was going to happen. The rest of the day was going to be interesting.

Thanks for reading.

Part 2 coming soon.