Questionable - Part 2 (Jyrus)

Cyrus and Jonah find TJ  and discover that they aren't the only ones who want a change. It becomes clear everyone wants something different.

Jonah and Cyrus went in search of TJ, with the girls following closely behind. Just as they found TJ, they noticed something.

TJ was stood next to Walker, and at first there was nothing suspicious, but then Walker kissed TJ, and it looked like the most passionate kiss in history. Cyrus felt relieved that he wasn't the one who destroyed their relationship, and Jonah was excited that he would get to be with Cyrus.

Buffy: Yo Kippen!

TJ: Um...

Andi: Walker, what is going on?

Walker: You... where did you?

The atmosphere was really awkward, and that made everyone feel strange. Cyrus walked up to TJ and tried not to be too happy.

Cyrus: What are you doing? Don't you love me?

TJ: I'm sorry, I just feel that Walker and I have more in common.

Cyrus: Why?

TJ: He doesn't have mental health problems.

Cyrus: Ow, that was a low blow.

Jonah didn't want Cyrus to have to listen to any hurtful comments, so he interjected before TJ could respond.

Jonah: TJ, you can't just be horrible to someone or give up on the because of their mental health.

TJ: What?

Jonah: Just because we have anxiety, doesn't mean we're crazy. I would appreciate it if you didn't look down on us.

Walker: He has a point TJ.

TJ: Okay, whatever. Either way I want you Walker, not Cyrus.

Cyrus: That's fine by me. I want to be with Jonah.

Jonah: And we can be together Cyrus.

Walker: For the record, I broke up with you for the same reason Jonah.

Jonah: Well at least I know who I should be with now.

Andi: Now kindly leave us alone.

Buffy: You're both losers!

The girls walked away with Cyrus and Jonah close behind. Not wasting any more time, Jonah pushed Cyrus against a wall and kissed him. It was even more intense than what TJ and Walker had, and when they pulled away, Andi and Buffy were staring.

Jonah: Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Cyrus: I'm not complaining, it felt amazing.

Andi: Do you think you could do that a bit later, we have stuff we need to do.

Buffy: You're both so cute together though.

Jonah: What can I say? I'm with the love of my life.

Cyrus: That's such a lovely thing to say.

Jonah: It's only the truth babe.

Cyrus: You're the love of my life too sweetie pie.

Jonah: Okay, we have to work on better nicknames for each other.

Cyrus: Agreed, but that can wait.

The group giggled before walking off to class. The only difference is that they weren't able to pay attention to anyone other than each other.

Hope you enjoyed that.