My Little Dork (Jyrus)

After being called a name by TJ, Cyrus believes that he doesn't deserve to be happy. Jonah makes him see things logically.

Cyrus and Jonah had been hanging out more and more over the last month. They were closer than ever, and despite everyone's belief, they were just friends.

Life had improved for Cyrus, he was now allowing himself to be more selfish and do what he wanted to do, not what others wanted.

He had become distant from Buffy and Andi, which wasn't really noticed as the girls had been busy themselves.

Cyrus had been listening to some music when a voice interrupted him. He looked up and started to become sad.

TJ: Hey, turn that stupid music down!

Cyrus: No, I like listening to it.

TJ: Ugh, you're such a dork! No wonder everyone hates you!

Cyrus: As far as I know, only you hate me!

TJ: You should hear everyone on the basketball team. To them, you are nothing more than an embarrassment.

Cyrus: Fine, I'll go somewhere else.

TJ: And don't forget that you don't belong here, dork!

Cyrus was furious, and wanted to get out of there as quickly as he possibly could. As he stomped along intently, he felt like his emotions were getting the better of him.

Jonah saw Cyrus and went over to talk to him. Cyrus face displayed no emotion, so Jonah had no idea what he was feeling.

Jonah: Hey Cy-guy, my dude!

Cyrus: Oh... H-hi JoJo.

Jonah: Are you okay?

Cyrus: No, I'm not actually.

Jonah: What happened? Has someone hurt you?

Cyrus: It's TJ.

Jonah: What about him?

Cyrus: He called me a dork and mocked my taste in music.

Jonah could see now how much pain Cyrus felt. It was becoming even more important for Jonah to support Cyrus, and that was exactly what he did. Without hesitating, Jonah pulled Cyrus into a hug, and felt his shoulder become wet from the tears flowing down Cyrus' face.

Jonah: Hey, if that's what he thinks, then he's just a jealous loser.

Cyrus: He's right, I am a dork.

Jonah: Well, in that case, you're my little dork.

Cyrus pulled back from Jonah and was not sure what to say. He thought that he had imagined it to begin with.

Cyrus: Come again...

Jonah: You're my little dork, and only I'm allowed to call you that.

Cyrus: But why? It's not like you want to date me.

Jonah: You don't believe that, do you?

Cyrus: You've never expressed any desire to go out with me though.

Jonah: In that case, Cyrus will you be my boyfriend?

Cyrus: Jonah I...

Jonah cheekily kissed Cyrus on the cheek, and when he saw Cyrus' face again, he noticed that there was hope.

Jonah: If you be my boyfriend, I'll kiss more than just your cheek.

Cyrus: I will be your boyfriend, no doubt!

Taking what Jonah had said literally, Cyrus pushed him against a wall and kissed him directly on the lips. It was one of those moments where everything else stopped existing. It was just them, and no one else.

Jonah: Come on, let's get out of here.

Cyrus: What's the rush?

Jonah: So we can kiss in private.

Cyrus: Oh, okay then!

Jonah grabbed Cyrus' hand and they went back to Jonah's place. Cyrus completely forgot about TJ, because from now on, he loved the word dork.

Thank you for reading.