• A lazy Saturday morning •

»Saturday mornings are made for sleeping in and for long cuddling sessions with the person that you love.«

Isak's eyelids fluttered before they opened up and let him see the bright shining sun.
Carefully, Isak sat up and looked to his right. Even, his boyfriend of almost two years, laid right next to him.
His eyes were closed and he looked so peaceful. Isak let out a small sigh, because he couldn't believe how lucky he was to have Even at his side.
After Isak had spent a couple of minutes scrolling through his phone, Even started to move.
The night had been rough for the 22-year old, because he had another depressive episode. But Isak did his best to comfort and to help him through it.

"Hey baby", Isak said, smiling sweetly at his boyfriend.
"Good morning, Isi", Even said and Isak smiled at the nickname.
"Are you feeling a bit better?", Isak asked, before he moved closer to Even and wrapped his arms around him.
"Yes. Sleeping really helps with everything", Even said, nuzzling more into Isak's warm hug.
After a short period of silence, Isak asked: "Are you down for some kardemomme sandwiches?"
Even grinned. "Of course I am, sweetie! Kardemomme for the win!", Even shouted excitedly before he clapped his hands.
Isak smiled widely. How did he deserve this precious man?

The first thing Isak did when he and Even arrived in the kitchen was turning on the radio, that stood on their kitchen table.
,,Ja, sie tanzt auf den Bass, jede Nacht und sie fliegt. Keine Angst, sie ist stark, sie braucht das wie Medizin".
"Is that a German rap song? Sounds amazing!", Even said while putting the cheese onto the toasted bread.
Isak read the name of the song, that was displayed on the small blue screen right next to the speaker of the radio.
"The song's called "Medizin" by John on a Mission ft. SorrySines", Isak said while sitting down on the kitchen counter. Even put the toasts into the oven before he stepped in front of Isak.
"I can't stop admiring your beautiful face, my love", Even softly whispered and Isak blushed.
It was the cutest thing in the world.
"Says you, Mr. Angelic Nordic God himself", Isak said while giggling.
Even smiled and even blushed a little. "Takk", he said before cupping Isak's face and putting his lips on Isak's.
Right before they could get even deeper into the kiss, an annoying sound went off and Even looked at his phone.
After looking through the oven's window, he said: "It's time for some kardemomme, baby!"

They both enjoyed the hell out of their sandwiches.
After they were done with eating, Even picked Isak up and brought him upstairs into their bedroom.
Isak's hand wandered up and down on Even's thigh. "Your pyjama is so comfy", Isak said.
Even's hand went through Isak's golden curly hair. "I know. That's why I'm wearing it all day long on weekends", he said.

Isak gently sat down on Even's lap. Their foreheads were touching, just like their noses.
"I love you so much, Even Bech Næsheim", Isak whispered, smiling lovingly at his boyfriend.
"And I love you too, Isak Valtersen", Even responded, smiling.
The two men connected their lips again, really enjoying the taste of the other one's lips.

"Jeg elsker deg, Isak."
"Jeg elsker deg, Even."
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
(Wortcount: 565 words)

Hey!
I can really recommend you the song that was mentioned in the story!
I'm addicted to it!
Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter and I hope you'll enjoy to read more of my stories!