• Takk for din kjærligheten •

»3 in the mornin',
I'm on "do not disturb".
I can see my ex callin'.
Why the fuck my ex callin'?
I pick up my phone,
what the heck?
Don't know why my ex callin'.
Why the fuck my ex callin'?«

"Hello everybody and welcome to another video!", Isak said, excited about recording a video for his YouTube channel again.
He was a pretty popular YouTuber with 1,5 million subscribers.
"Today I wanted to introduce you guys to my lovely boyfriend of now three years. I know I haven't shown him before, but I'm only here on YouTube since a year. But without further ado, here is the man of my life - Even Bech Næsheim!", Isak said, waving his hands excitedly as Even sat down on the floor next to him.
"Hey guys, I'm Even!", Even introduced himself, smiling at the camera.

"Anyway, I wanted to record a "how well do we know each other?"-challenge. Yes, these have been already done by like pretty much everyone on YouTube, but I don't care", Isak said.
"This is my boyfriend, ladies and gentlemen. He does whatever he wants", Even said, giggling softly.
"Eh, what is that supposed to mean?", Isak said, looking deeply into Even's ocean blue eyes.
But Even only mumbled a quiet "nothing" and Isak continued to prepare the questions on his phone.
"Alright ladies and gentlemen, let's start this frickin' challenge already!", Isak said, more loudly than usual.
Even clapped, getting excited.

"Okay. The first question is "what was my iconic catchphrase on our first 'not-official' date"?", Isak asked.
Even scratched the back of his head. "I think it was "Kardemomme"!", Even said while throwing his hands in the air.
Isak laughed. "Yes! Yes, it was!", he said, still laughing.
"Now it's my turn. The first question for you is "where did we have our first kiss"?", Even asked, his eyes were studying Isak's face.
"I- I think it was after the pre-party. We went- Yeah! We went to 'your aunts' house, because you were keen on going for a swim", Isak answered.
"Yeah, I'll let that count", Even said, smiling at Isak.
"Huh? 'Let that count'? Why?", Isak asked confused.
"You didn't say that it was the house from someone I went to elementary school with. And you forgot to mention, that we did a 'breath holding'-competition", Even said, smiling triumphantly.
"Yeah yeah, you're right. Whatever", Isak said and Even got a point as well.

At the end, Even won with 10 points and Isak had 8 points.
"Well, thanks for watching this video! If you enjoyed it, leave a like and a comment!
Takk Even for din kjærligheten, jeg elsker deg. Well, jeg ser deg igjen i neste video! Bye!", Isak said and the outro was done. ["Thanks Even for your love, I love you. Well, I will see you in the next video! Bye!"]
"Thanks for recording this video with me, my love", Isak said while shutting off the camera.
Even smiled.

He loved how Isak thanked him for the smallest things.
He did that as well, but it was always so special when Isak did it.
"No problem Isak, I love spending time with you, my sweetiepie", Even said, giving his boyfriend a kiss on his cheek.
"Now I only have to edit this and make a thumbnail and then I'm done for today", Isak said.
"Okay, then I don't want to keep you from working", Even said while leaving the room.
Isak smiled.

IsakYaki just uploaded "How well do we know each other? ft. my *handsome* boyfriend"
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(Wortcount: 600 words)