• Lovestruck •

»The way Isak marveled at Even is something really magical. His facial expression had something of a drunk person to it. But Isak didn't drink hard alcohol, he only liked beer.
Even made Isak feel feelings, that Isak had never felt before. He felt like he was burning, but not in an uncomfortable way. Isak couldn't stop marveling at his boyfriend, the man that made him feel this way. Maybe Isak was drunk. But not because he drank an alcoholic beverage, no.
He was drunk because of the love he felt for Even.«

Today was a lazy Friday afternoon.
Even had promised Isak to cook a spicy dinner for him, since they wanted to fly to Marrakesh someday.
Isak had already bought a crazy ton of spices, which Sana recommenced to him.
So, Even figured that today would be the perfect day to cook something for his beloved boyfriend.
Plus he was very hungry, so there wasn't any better opportunity than now.

Isak was done with cleaning the house. He had wanted to do that all week long, but he never got around to actually do it.
It felt so good to have that off of his to-do-list.
While Isak was finishing up fluffing the pillows on Even's and his' bed, he started to smell something very spicy.
He left the bedroom and went to the kitchen to see if the smell really meant what he thought.
And yes, his thought got proven right.
Even Bech Næsheim stood there at the kitchen counter, chopping some vegetables in all his glory.
Isak stood a few meters away from the kitchen counter, silently admiring his boyfriend.

Isak looked at Even's arms. Those arms, they were made for long cuddling sessions and warm hugs.
Even's warm, blue eyes that made Isak calm down immediately whenever he was about to snap.
Isak looked at Even's neck. He grinned at the hickey, which Isak gave him three days ago.
Even's perfect hair, which was softer than cotton candy and his teeth that Isak always found cute.
Even had proceeded to put the vegetables into a Wok pan, in which they were supposed to steam for a while.
The sauce was almost done and ready to be served, so Even didn't add more spices to it.

While Even set the table for the late night dinner, he noticed that Isak was staring at him.
"Do you like what you see?", Even asked as he walked up to Isak and put his hands on his waist.
Isak nodded. "I see a beautiful human being, which I really love", Isak said.
"I can tell, because you're looking at me like you're drunk or something. You being lovestruck is the most adorable thing ever", Even said, before he kissed Isak's soft lips.
"Yah, I feel like I get high from just looking at you", Isak whispered, before he connected their lips again.

Even's hands wandered up and down on Isak's body, while Isak's hands did the same.
"Mmm", Isak moaned out, because Even was giving him a hickey.
Their necks were really sensitive, that's why they both were a sucker for hickeys.
Isak's left hand wandered under Even's shirt, which caused Even to shiver slightly.
But before the two could go any further from there, the timer went off.
The two let go of each other, before Even turned the stove off.
"Dinner's ready!", Even proudly said and Isak clapped his hands.

"Mmm, this is so good! Even, you're such an excellent cook!", Isak complimented while eating the delicious food that Even made.
"Thanks. I really like it, too. I didn't know it was going to turn out so good", Even said.
After they were done with eating and taking care of the dishes, the two laid down on the couch in the living room.

"I love you so much, baby", Isak said softly while kissing his boyfriend's cheek.
"And I love you too, Isi", Even said and Isak giggled softly at the nickname.
"Marrakech is going to be so amazing with you by my side", Isak said.
Even smiled. "Yes, it's going to be the best vacation of our lives", he said, before he pulled Isak even closer to his chest.
Happy and satisfied, the two men fell asleep.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
(Wortcount: 715 words)

Yeet!
I love them so much, goodbye!