• Dorks in love •

»I met you in California.
You told me you loved him in Georgia.
Your heart's in the ground, frozen over.
My heart's in the sky, supernova.
I met you in California.
You told me you loved him in Georgia.
Your heart's in the ground, frozen over.
My heart's in the sky, supernova.«

"Ahhh! Stop it!", Isak yelled, dodging Even's arms that were trying to grip his waist.
Even proceeded to run after his boyfriend, catching him after a while.
Isak felt the ground under his feet disappear, Even had lifted him up.
"Even! Let me go!", Isak laughed, almost choking on his saliva.
"Nei", Even said, laughing as well.
He carried the smaller Norwegian from their bedroom to the living room, where he dropped him on the couch.
Even continued to tickle his boyfriend.

Isak couldn't stop laughing, since he was ticklish as hell.
After Even had enough, he stopped tickling Isak.
"Oh boy, my stomach hurts", Isak said, sitting up on the couch.
Even smiled while he pulled his black phone out.
"I have to show you this awesome remix that I've found a while ago", Even said, moving his fingers across the screen of his phone.
Soon after, Isak could hear someone talking. "Isn't that PewDiePie, the Swedish YouTuber?", Isak asked.
"Yup. I love this remix so much", Even said, his blue eyes were glowing.
And yes, PewDiePie had a beautiful voice after all, so the both got in the flow of the music really soon.
Even put the video on loop, before he got off the couch.
"C'mon, dance with me", he said to Isak.
And Isak got off the couch, pulling up the sleeves of his hoodie to get ready for the dancing action.

Even spun him around, the both had a good time.
Isak wrapped his hands around Even's waist, getting lost in Even's blue eyes again.
"Swedish is such a beautiful language", Isak said and Even nodded. "I agree. But I really love Norwegian, too", he said and Isak laughed, since they spoke Norwegian every day.
But it was still special to them. Living in Oslo was great and Isak wouldn't trade it for anything else.
Even continued to dance with Isak.
The both pulled off their best dance moves, giggling like dorks since they both weren't A-list dancers.
But that was the fun part about all of this after all.

"I love you so much, baby", Even said, his and Isak's noses briefly touched each other.
"I love you too, my handsome man", Isak said, intertwining their hands and kissing Even's lips.
"Your lips taste like brunost and wine", Isak whispered, kissing Even again to taste the taste on his lips again. ["brown cheese."]
"I've had some for breakfast", Even said. "Oh, some wine too?", Isak asked, looking at Even with that surprised expression. Even laughed.
"Nei, nei", he said, Isak sighed relieved.
"A wine once in a while is totally fine, but not at 6 am in the morning", Isak said, slowly turning around and going towards the couch.
"I know, I know", Even said, sitting down on the couch as well.

Isak leaned against Even's shoulder.
The both intertwined their hands again, enjoying the other one's touch.
"Isak Valtersen, what would I do without you?", Even asked, leaning his head against Isak's.
"I don't know what I'd do without you, Even Bech Næsheim", Isak said, smiling at Even.
"When life threw me around, you caught me", Even whispered while closing his eyes, he was very exhausted.
"I caught you and I will never let you go again", Isak said, his boyfriend sighed softly.
Isak could tell that Even was not only exhausted from their little dancing session, but that his psyche was exhausted as well.
The silence, that had been there since the music had stopped, pulled them both slowly into a deep sleep.

Life would not have been so sweet without their love.
It was something that kept them going.
Something that helped them through really dark days.
Their love was another reason to stay alive.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
(Wortcount: 680 words)