• Moving into a new home •

»Where are you?
Where am I?
Where did we get to?
Listen to me, I miss, look at the scars.
Baby you know exactly I'm the best human being on earth. (Kafa)
Take a hit and draw the world like you want to. (Dali)
Being depressed was yesterday, today's a better day. (uuhuu)
Haters are gossiping, bra, greetings from Cuba.«

"Do you've got all of your stuff?", Isak asked.
Even nodded. "Yeah, there's nothing left", he said while putting the last box in the trunk of the car.
Isak smiled. They'd be in a new house very soon.
Since Isak was done with school now, the both had decided to move out of their apartment.
Even was earning a pretty good amount of money and Isak's mini job had brought them some extra money.
They didn't know where they wanted to live for a long time, until Isak suggested the small city Honnigsvåg which was in the northern part of Norway. And since they didn't want to leave the EU nor Norway, that was the perfect solution.
"Okay, we need to leave now", Even said, nervously looking at his watch.
"Hva er klokken?", Isak asked while he put his seatbelt on. ["What time is it?"]
"Klokka om natten", Even answered, putting his seatbelt on as well. ["1 am."]
"Okay, we'll arrive in 25 hours", Isak said while exhaling.
A 25 hour long drive was a really big thing, but he was also very excited.

Even wanted to drive the first half of the long way.
While driving, the both talked about the new house.
"It was definitely the perfect time to move there now, since we're getting married very soon", Isak said and Even nodded.
"Yeah, especially since there's this beautiful little church in Honnigsvåg", Even said.

After the two had almost half of the route left, Even parked the car at a gas station.
But the break wasn't very long, since the both wanted to finally arrive at their new house.
Isak had been sleeping almost the whole time, and now he was rested enough to drive the rest of the route.
While Isak played the mixtape "Uboot" by Yung Kafa & Kücück Efendi on his phone, Even snuggled up in one of Isak's jackets.
And for like the billionth time, Isak couldn't help but smile at Even.
He was such an adorable angel, Isak's heart started to hurt because of how much he loved him.

The next day, 2 am.
The two were finally there.
Honnigsvåg was even more beautiful than expected.
Very tired and exhausted, Isak woke Even up. "Baby, we're here", Isak said, his voice sounded husky.
Even opened his eyes. "Halla", Even said before kissing Isak on his lips.
"C'mon, let's go inside", Isak said.

The owner had already given the keys to Isak, so the both could get into the house.
Since there was no furniture, the both had bought a mattress for the first night.

1 pm.
Even and Isak were done with carrying the boxes into the house.
"The next thing on our to-do-list is furniture shopping", Even said and Isak exhaled.
"That's going to be rough. Luckily some of our stuff is on the way", Even said, putting some of his hair behind his ears.
"Your hair has gotten quite long, baby", Isak said while his hands wandered through Even's hair.
"I know, but I like it that way", Even said, before he cupped Isak's face.
The two looked each other in the eyes.

"You're my princess Vivian", Even said and Isak laughed.
"You still remember that iconic moment? After three years?", Isak asked, still giggling.
"Of course I do!", Even said and his eyes were glowing.
"C'mon, let's go furniture shopping", Isak said and the both made their way to their car.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(Wortcount: 635 words)

Oh boy, what an rollercoaster of a chapter!
Hopefully you liked this chapter anyway!