• Jamming to some nice tunes together •

»What a feeling to be right here beside you now,
holding you my arms.
When the air ran out and we both started running wild,
the sky fell down.«

"What a feeling to be right here beside you now, holding you in my arms~", Isak hummed.
He never had been a hardcore One Direction fan, but he liked their music.
And yes, he had been very sad when he found out that One Direction had split up. But he was happy that the members of the once so popular boy-band were still making songs, separately from each other but still. Isak had always found all of their voices very beautiful and calming.
Isak proceeded to pour some orange juice into the two glasses, that stood in front of him on the kitchen counter.
He walked into the bedroom, placing the two glasses on the wooden floor.

Even already sat on the wooden floor, listening to music.
All over sudden he pulled his headphones out and asked: "Do you want to jam to a few songs with me?"
"Yeah, sure", Isak said while sitting down next to his boyfriend.
Even pulled the headphones out of his phone, before he turned the music up.
The both sang along to "Head Over Heels" by Tears For Fears.
"I wanted to be with you alone", Even sang, waiting for Isak to finish the part.
"And talk about the weather~", Isak sang, dramatically throwing back his head.
The both laughed.
Isak was so happy to have Even in his life.
The way Even laughed, it revived Isak.

As the Saturday afternoon went on, the two sang along to songs like "5 fine frøkner" by Gabrielle, "Heartburn" by Wafia, "Best Song Ever" by One Direction and "What a Feeling" by One Direction.
Even looked deeply into Isak's eyes. He gently held Isak's chin up with one hand.
Isak could feel Even's breath on his lips. "With no way out and a long way down. Everybody needs someone around", Even sang softly, Isak blushed.
"What a feeling to be a king beside you, somehow", Isak sang, before his lips connected with Even's lips.
Even pulled Isak up on his feet.
The both spun around, intertwining their hands afterwards.

Isak couldn't believe it.
There was this beautiful young man at his side, making him the happiest man in the world.
And Even couldn't believe it as well. Having Isak as a boyfriend was a blessing.
While holding Isak's and his' hand up, Even said: "Do you know how lucky I am to be your boyfriend?"
"Yeah, and I'm even luckier to be your boyfriend", Isak said and Even blushed.
Isak wrapped his arms around Even.
Even wrapped his hands around Isak's waist.

"What a Feeling" was still playing in the background.
Their noses were rubbing against each other. "Jeg elsker deg", Isak said, kissing Isak with all the passion that could fit into one kiss. ["I love you."]
"Og jeg elsker deg", Even responded, smiling into their kiss. ["And I love you."]
Being loved by someone is such a beautiful feeling. And Isak could certainly not describe how beautiful it felt to be over by Even. It was something that he could not even begin to explain, even if he tried.
The only thing that he could say, was that their love was something unique and that it felt incredibly good.

"Let's end our dancing session here", Even said after a while, he sounded very exhausted.
Isak nodded, his eyes met Even's.
The both got ready to go to sleep.
Even stroked Isak's cheek.
"God natt", Isak said softly. ["Good night."]
"God natt, Isak", Even said, his eyes slowly closed. ["Good night, Isak."]
And the both drifted off to sleep.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
(Wortcount: 606 words)