• Burning desire •

»Yes, she's dancing to the bass every night and she's flying. No worries, she's strong, she needs that like medicine. Like medicine.«

It was one of those evenings.
Even had the idea of taking Isak out for dinner tonight and that's what they did.
Around 11 pm, the two young men came back home.
"Thank you for such an awesome evening, Even", Isak said, smiling happily.
"No problem. Everything for my love", Even responded and Isak blushed.
While Even was taking off his jacket, Isak looked at him. But he looked at him with that one, desiring look.
Isak wanted to have Even all for himself. Now.

And since the wine they've had started to affect Isak a little, his desire was practically burning inside of him.
As soon as Even turned back around to Isak, the smaller one of the two started to eagerly kiss the taller one.
Even's hands ran through Isak's hair, along his neck and down to his waist.
Isak's hands couldn't leave Even's neck at first, but then the moved really quickly down Even's body to Even's soft and round butt. Carefully, Isak let his hands rest there, while he continued to explore Even's mouth with his tongue.
Even's desire to take Isak right on the spot started to grow as well, which caused them to take off their pullovers really soon.

While they were still kissing, the two moved towards a wall.
Still pretty eagerly, Isak broke their kiss for a split second, just so he could take off his snapback because it was banging against the wall.
Right after that, he started to kiss Even again, letting out a soft moan while slipping his tongue into Even's mouth.
Even started to tug at Isak's belt, slowly getting impatient.
"Yeah, hold on baby", Isak said before he opened his belt with one hand. Now his pants were a little bit loose, but not loose enough for the pants to just slide down his legs.
If Even only knew how often Isak practiced to open his belt one-handedly.
Some guys practice to open a bra with two quick hand moves, he practiced how to open his belt in a few seconds.

Meanwhile, Even had managed to get Isak into their bedroom.
Gently, Isak pushed Even onto the soft mattress, before he sat down on his crotch.
The two started making out again, the room was filled with the sounds of their breathing and their tongues sliding around each other.
With a little smack sound, Isak sucked Even's tongue one more time before he started to take off his and Even's pants.
Now they were in their underwear. Even their socks were already on the floor.
Isak started to place small kisses all over Even's chest, which caused Even to moan a bit.
"Hmm", Isak hummed, loving the fact that he was the reason for the beautiful sounds that Even made.
Slowly, Isak went back to Even's neck again and started to give him some hickeys.

Even could hardly contain himself.
Isak smirked. He just loved how much of a moaning mess Even became, whenever he sucked on his neck.
Painfully slow, Isak went down on Even.
And Even couldn't even begin to describe how good it felt when Isak pleased him orally.
It send shivers through Even's whole body and it felt so incredibly good.
Even shut his eyes closed and enjoyed the tingles, that Isak sent through his body with his actions.
The familiar knot started to build up in Even's stomach. "Helvete, I'm close", Even moaned, letting Isak know that he had to stop.

Isak got pleasured by Even, too.
Right after that, Even placed himself between Isak's thighs.
"Are you ready?", Even asked softly.
"Yeah. Yeah", Isak responded, sighing deeply, because he already knew the pain, that he was going to feel.
A loud "fy faen!" escaped Isak's mouth.
Damn, it really was painful.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
(Wortcount: 656 words)

I hope you all enjoyed this part!
Hopefully you'll enjoy more chapters!