• Never getting enough of him •

»Do you know someone, who you can't get enough of? If not, you might not know how it is to constantly wanting to be with that person. To see them, smell their scent and touch their skin.
You're craving their scent, their touch and their mere presence. If you know someone that you're desiring that much, you most likely never want to let them go.«

It was fascinating.
It was fascinating how quickly Isak could pull Even out of a depressive episode or make it a whole lot easier for him.
That Norwegian man really did wonders to him.

Today was Wednesday, 4 pm. Luckily it didn't rain in Oslo today like it did yesterday.
Isak didn't go to school today, since today was a day for studying at home.
And that's what Isak had done all day long - nonstop studying.
But after he was done he had decided to take a nap.
Slowly, Isak opened his eyes. The warm sun was shining right into his face.
Isak got up and went to the bathroom. He washed his face with cold water in order to wake up.
After a while he began to feel less tired, so he pulled on a T-Shirt and walked into the living room where Even sat on the floor.

"Ah! Look who's finally awake!", Even said excitedly and slightly sarcastically while he smiled at Isak.
"Yah, I really took a long nap, didn't I?", Isak said and smiled as well.
"Since you're well rested now, I thought you might want to cuddle with me", Even said while opening his arms.
The green eyed Norwegian eagerly nodded and sat down next to Even.
Even pulled Isak into a tight hug.
The both nuzzled their noses against the other one's nose. They did that often.
Isak enjoyed being in Even's arms and Even enjoyed holding Isak and keeping him safe.
Even stared draw circles on Isak's shoulder with his index finger.

"Isak?", Even asked.
"Even?", Isak asked back.
"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?", Even asked while looking into Isak's green eyes.
"Yes you have, sweetie. And the same goes for you", Isak answered before he kissed Even on the lips.

And since Even was really tired, the two switched positions, so that Isak was now holding Even in his arms.
Smiling softly, he watched as Even fell asleep.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
(Wortcount: 399 words)

Kardemomme Kisses - Evakजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें