• Train ride •

»I can only take you in small doses.
Small doses.
Loving you is explosive, you know this.
I can only take you in small doses.«

The morning had been kind of slow.
Even was still tired when he woke up.
But since it was Monday today, the both had to leave the house early.
Isak ate a bowl of cereal and Even tried to get himself to eat some raspberries, since he didn't really eat that much the last couple of days. Whenever Even fell into a depressive episode again, he often didn't even have the energy to get up and get himself a glass of water. It was kind of weird, because he was thirsty but his mind didn't seem to really care that much.

"C'mon Even, we have to leave", Isak said, jumping on one leg because he was putting his shoes on and trying to finish his cereal.
Even slightly giggled at Isak. "Hold on sweetie, I can hold the bowl for you while you can put your shoes on properly", Even said and Isak gave him the bowl.
It didn't even take Even two seconds to take two scoops of Isak's "frokost", as "breakfast" was called in Norwegian.
"Baby!", Isak shouted, giggling softly.
"Det er meg frokost!", Isak continued to shout. ["It (that) is my breakfast!"]
He ran into the kitchen to get a second spoon and the two finished the bowl of cereal.
"Now we have to hurry up", Isak said and Even quickly put his shoes on as well, before the two left their house.

The two arrived at the train station, where they immediately took the next train that came.
Even stood with his back against one of the yellow railings of the train and Isak leaned into him.
Isak lifted his head up, looking into Even's blue eyes. "Did you take our iPod with you?", Isak asked and Even nodded.
He took the iPod and his headphones out, popping one ear piece into Isak's ear and the other one into his own ear.
The green eyed Norwegian wasn't a fan of listening to music with only one ear piece in, but he was okay with it as long as he and Even could enjoy some nice songs.
Since their music taste was different, they had already prepared a playlist with songs they both liked.

"Kardemomme is back in action", Even said while running his hand over Isak's head, which was covered by a cap and the hood of his yellow hoodie. The name of the playlist was "Kardemomme", Isak had picked that name.
While the song "United states of smash" by bucket played, Isak nuzzled his head on Even's chest.
He listened to Even's heartbeat. Even smiled at Isak.
He still had some milk from his breakfast on his lips and he still looked a bit sleepy.
"Baby, if you fall asleep now you'll be really annoyed for the rest of the day", Even said to his boyfriend, who had closed his eyes.
Isak grumbled: "Well I'm going to be crabby then. It's my fault for falling asleep after all."
Even gave him a broad smile, before he changed songs. "5 fine frøkner" by Gabrielle started to play and Even began to hum along softly.
Isak groaned quietly, mushing his face into Even's chest while whispering: "Do you have to hum along? This isn't our house, we're out and about."

"Naww, am I embarrassing you?", Even asked, pressing a kiss on Isak's cheek in apology.
Isak smiled, he couldn't really stay annoyed at his boyfriend for very long.
The train began to shake a little, causing Isak to cling onto Even's dark green jacket.
Isak caught himself getting lost in Even's eyes again.
Those beautiful, beautiful eyes and his oh so soft lips.
Those pink lips that were softer than the softest cushion in the world.
Even changed songs again, this time "Heartburn" by Wafia played.

"Tell me why does my heart burn, when I see your face?", Isak began to sing quietly.
"Tell me why does my heart burn this way, when I see your face?", Even sang and the both looked at each other.
"I love you, baby", Even said before he kissed Isak on his forehead.
"I love you too, sweetheart", Isak responded, lifting up his head, his lips were begging for a kiss.
And Even noticed that. He decided to stand up on his tippy toes because he wanted to tease Isak a little bit.
"Naww Even, that's mean! You know I'm shorter than you", Isak said, faking a frown.
Even stood up properly again, grinning at Isak. "I know, that's why I did it", he said.

The train stopped and the both had to get off the train.
"Now we have to leave each other", Even said, sighing deeply.
Isak had to go to school and Even had to go to university.
"I'll see you later baby. Bye", Isak said before he kissed Even.
"Har det, Isak", Even said before they broke their kiss. ["Goodbye, Isak."]

And on his way to class Even couldn't stop licking his lips, because they still had Isak's taste on them.
And the taste of cereal and milk, too.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
(Wortcount: 864 words)

Alt er love
❤️❣️💗💛💚💖💕💙💗❤️❣️💝💓💕💖💘💞💙💛💚