• Funky Saturday mornings •

»Isak and Even were a fun-loving couple. They sure had their ups and downs, but overall they were fun-loving people, who enjoyed life and loved each other wholeheartedly.«

By the time Even woke up, the sun was already shining through the big window in their bedroom.
Even got up and noticed, that Isak wasn't in the bed anymore.
Well, Isak was the one who was usually the first one to be awake, so it was nothing unusual.
Even put on a T-Shirt and walked into the kitchen, where Isak was already preparing breakfast for Even and him.

"Hey baby", Isak greeted his boyfriend, happy to see him.
"Halla", Even said, kissing his boyfriend. Isak wore a yellow hoodie, which seemed to be a few sizes too big. He also wore black pants and white socks.
"Hmm, you're wearing my hoodie again", Even said with his raspy "I just woke up and didn't drink a cup of tea yet, so cut me some slack"-voice, while he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist.
"Yeah. I love it just as much as you do", Isak said while turning off the stove. The scrambled egg was ready.

While they were eating their breakfast, they talked about different things.
After they were done with eating, Even took care of the dishes, while Isak cleaned the house a little bit.
Even was done before Isak was, so he decided to help him.
Isak sat down on Even's shoulders, when he wanted to wipe the dust off of furniture, that was very tall.
Well, there only was one really tall bookshelf, in which they both had put all their favorite books from their homes in.
"Okay I'm done now. You can let me down, Even", Isak informed his boyfriend, who was still walking around the house with Isak still sitting on his shoulders.
But Even seemed to have other plans, because he didn't listen to what Isak had said.
On their way to their bedroom, Isak asked: "Even Bech Næsheim, what are you doing?"

Even dropped Isak onto their soft bed.
"I am going to do you", Even said, winking at his boyfriend.
Isak laughed. "You still can't wink, can you? After all the times I've showed you how to do it", he said, still laughing.
Even continued to take off his' and Isak's upper clothing pieces.
Isak slightly lifted up his head, desperately trying to kiss Even's chest.
But the tall Norwegian was too busy with placing tiny kisses all over Isak's chest.

Isak had enough. He slowly rolled himself to the left, got on his knees and carefully pushed Even to the side.
He quickly sat down on Even's crotch, placing kisses all over his chest.
"Your skin is so soft and so delicious", Isak said while making small hickeys on Even's chest.
He wandered further down from there, which caused Even to let out a deep breath.

Suddenly, Isak felt two hands on his waist.
Even lifted Isak off of him and gently laid himself on top of Isak.
Now Isak laid under Even again, who already started to attack the smaller Norwegian's neck - something Even loved to do.
Even started to suck on Isak's neck, giving him some hickeys. Isak breathed heavily while Even trailed down his chest.
Slowly, Even went back up and the two kissed each other.
From there, Even went back to Isak's neck.
Good god was he obsessed with Isak's neck.
It was such a warm and soft place, Even could kiss it all day long.
Isak's hands wandered up and down on Even's body, giving every little detail attention.

Sometimes, Isak and Even didn't just have Sex with each other.
They would often just end up in these little make out sessions, admiring their bodies.
But they've gotten in the mood now, and Even was really looking forward to finishing what he had started.
While covering Isak in kisses, Even looked into Isak's eyes. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?", Isak asked, smirking seductively at Even. "I think so, now that you're smirking at me", Even answered, smirking as well.

Even went back up to Isak's face again.
"Do you want to be top or bottom today?", Even asked.
"I'd love to be top today, you're still doing all the work though", Isak said and Even gave him a confused look.
"Oh! Heh, well, I'm going to sit on your crotch. My face will face yours, you know?", Isak tried to explain, his cheeks were turning more and more red.
"Aww, babe's blushing! ", Even said.
Isak grinned. "Heh yeah, I know. But I'm a little embarrassed. I'm asking if I could ride you after all", Isak said, his cheeks were almost as red as Noora's favorite lipstick.
Even smiled at Isak, reassuring Isak that it was okay for him to say what he wanted to do in bed.

Relaxed and comfortable, the both put away the rest of their clothes before they got busy.
And the hickey collection on Isak's neck continued to grow on this funky Saturday.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
(Wortcount: 848 words)