• Kjæreste og Kjæreste •

»No, no smoke.
Come on over.
I don't wanna hold you up no, no more.
No, no smoke.
Come on over.
I don't wanna hold you up no, no more.«

It was fall in Oslo and Even loved it.
Fall was his favorite season of the year. Taking long walks and watching the colorful leaves fall down from the trees was really fun and he enjoyed it.
Isak liked it as well, walking around with Even was very calming.

"Baby, don't you want to take a photo?", Isak asked Even, who had fallen in love with photography a short while ago.
"Oh yes, what a great idea! We really need another photo of us, that we can hang up in a nice looking frame", Even said, before he snapped a photo of Isak kissing Even's cheek.
A few more photos of Isak throwing some leaves in the air followed afterwards.
The two finished their walk after Even took a few more photos.

Back at home, Even made himself a cup of tea before he looked at the photos.
"Aww, you look so cute in this photo", Even said and Isak smiled.
"But you look cute in all the photos, don't get me wrong", Even said before he kissed Isak's cheek.
Isak kissed Even's cheek, smiling at his boyfriend.
Soon after they had looked at the photos, Even went into the kitchen to cook some food.
And since Isak had nothing else to do, he got his sketchbook and a pencil and he started sketching Even.

While Even was cooking, he listened to the song "No smoke" by Josh Dean.
The knife hit the little wooden board while Even was singing along to the song.
Without making a noise, Isak kept on sketching his boyfriend.
God, Even was so beautiful. His whole appearance was like really good food: good looking and delicious.
Isak finished his work.
While Even was chopping up some more vegetables, Isak walked into the kitchen.
Proudly he showed Even what he had made.
"Fy faen, you've gotten so amazingly good at sketching! I'm so proud of you!", Even complimented, very happy and proud of his talented boyfriend. ["Holy f*ck!"]

Some time passed, Isak and Even were done with eating and now they were in their room.
Even loved that song he listened to while making dinner way too much, so he had been listening to it on repeat.
"And I hit her with that 'dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dunnn'", Even sang, moving his head to the beat.
Isak looked at him, admiring Even having fun.
He didn't have been having a lot of fun since the last couple of depressive episodes took quite some time to overcome, so it was very important for Isak to cherish these little moments in which Even enjoyed himself.

Isak finished his schoolwork and then he put his MacBook away.
"No, no smoke", he started to sing, trying to remember the lyrics.
Yes, Isak had taken some time out of his day to listen to the song and yes, Isak had tried to learn the lyrics.
He'd do anything to make Even happy, even if he had to learn some lyrics from a song.
It didn't matter to him, because he was happy when Even was happy.

Even let his head rest on Isak's lap.
His boyfriend had been in a lot of stress because of school and him having a depressive episode again, Even wanted to make sure that Isak was happy and comfortable.
And Isak was happy because Even was by his side.
Even ran his fingers over Isak's lips. "Did anyone ever tell you, that your lips look like a seagull when your mouth is closed?", Even asked and Isak laughed.
"No, but that's what I thought as well!", Isak said in between his laughter.
Even ran his finger over Isak's chin.
"My god, you're so incredibly pretty", Even said, his eyes met Isak's.

The both continued to cuddle for a while, before Even fell asleep.
Isak watched him for a few more minutes, before he fell asleep as well.
They were so soft for each other.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
(Wortcount: 690 words)