• A handsome devil •

»There's another side that you don't know, you don't know.
I can't wait to get you all alone, all alone.
Once I'm in there ain't no letting go, letting go.
Watch me turn your mind into my home.«

Isak.
How long did Even admire him, silently wishing he'd be his boyfriend.
Finally, he had managed to confess his love to him and the two became a couple.
They've already had their ups and downs, so it was a pretty normal relationship.
But Even started to become more and more possessive, since his mind was messing with him already.
He was so afraid of losing Isak, so he did everything to make him stay by his side.

Today was a pretty regular Wednesday afternoon in Oslo.
Isak and Even were in school, it was almost time for the 45-minutes long lunch break.
As soon as the bell rung, the students stormed out of the classroom and off to the cafeteria.
"You coming, Isak?", Even asked, he was ready to go.
"Yeah", Isak said, slowly getting up.
Even immediately grabbed his hand and the two left the classroom.

"Where do you want to sit?", Even asked his boyfriend.
"Umm, right by the window would be fine", Isak said and the two sat down right next to one of the huge windows that showed the schoolyard.
While Isak and Even were eating, a boy approached them.
"Hey! I'm Chris and I'm new here, I wanted to ask where room E026 is", the boy called Chris asked, visibly nervous.
He played with his thumbs.
"Umm, it's right beside room E025, which is the school's library. It's across from the school's office", Even said, his bottom lip was moving.
That meant that he was nervous. While Chris was talking, Even gripped Isak's hand and intertwined it with his own.
"Thanks! I'm sure I'll find it", Chris said, before walking away.

After the two had left the cafeteria, they went outside to the schoolyard.
Even sat down on a bench and pulled Isak on his lap.
"Even, I get that you're afraid of losing me. I'm afraid of losing you, too. But you don't have to be this possessive like you were a few minutes ago, okay?", Isak said, softly sighing.
"Eh, I'm sorry sweetie, but I'm afraid. Like, heavily afraid of losing you. I will try to tone it down, but it won't happen in the timespan of two minutes. But I'm working on it, okay?", Even said before he kissed Isak's cheek.
Isak giggled softly.

The last two hours of school were about to happen.
Even and Isak were waiting for their biology teacher in front of the biology lab.
Isak gave Even a soft peck on the cheek, which sparked a desire in Even.
He started to attack Isak's neck, placing hickeys on it.
The younger Norwegian couldn't help himself and he let out a small moan.
"Mmmm", Even moaned out, literally sinking into Isak's neck.
When Even heard footsteps coming the hall, he let go of Isak.
Both of them were slightly panting, Isak's cheeks were red because he was blushing so hard.
Suddenly, Even saw a familiar face in between all the students - it was that Chris guy from earlier.
"Halla", he said, smirking at Isak.

Even furrowed his eyebrows.
And then he went into fully activated defense mode.
He grabbed Isak by the collar of his jean jacket and started to french kiss him.
Even's hands were cupping Isak's face.
While Even was moving his hands down on Isak's chest, he heard Chris walking away.
"What was that for?", Isak asked confused.
"He wanted to eye f*ck you, I couldn't let that happen", Even said, biting his lip.
Isak sighed. His boyfriend was difficult to handle sometimes, he loved him regardless.
Hand in hand the two walked into the biology lab.

During the lesson, that boy named Chris kept on looking at Isak.
Of course Even got really mad, which was why he was kissing Isak from time to time.
He even left some hickeys on Isak's neck.
As soon as the final bell rung, all of the students left the room and went home.
Isak and Even were about to leave as well, before Chris approached them again.
"Halla, it's me again!", he said.
Even squinted his eyes. "What do you want?", he said, slowly getting annoyed.
"I wanted to say that you two are a beautiful couple, that's about it", Chris said before he winked at Isak.
That was too much for Even.

In literally two seconds Even had slapped Chris across the face.
"Isak Valtersen is my boyfriend, got it?! He's mine!", Even yelled before slapping Chris again.
After that the two left.

"I was going to be angry at you for slapping him, because that's something you shouldn't do.
Oh well, he kept on checking me out and that got really annoying, so thanks for making that end", Isak said while the two were on the tram back home.
"I originally didn't want to slap him, since that's rude. But since he didn't want to get the message, he had to feel it", Even said, softly stroking Isak's cheek.
The both smiled at each other.

They were really that one powercouple, that got everything done together.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
(Wortcount: 880 words)