• Good looking distraction •

»Do you ever get distracted from studying by a good looking, very tall Norwegian man? Heh, me neither.«

„Baby, heute liegen wir auf der Couch, lazy", Even sung, for almost the whole house to hear.
Isak rolled his eyes, smiling.
He had been trying to study, but when a good looking, very tall Norwegian man is in your house, it's really hard to concentrate on school stuff.

Isak sat at the kitchen table now, far away from Even, who sat in the living room.
He surprisingly got his Uni stuff already done, even though he was very easily distracted.
Luckily Isak was half done with his homework now.
While Isak continued to work on his school stuff, Even entered the kitchen.
He grabbed a banana from the fruit basket, which stood right in front of Isak.
"Even, I'm busy right now", Isak said, not even looking up from his notes.
"I don't care", Even said while peeling the banana.
He seductively ate the delicious fruit, looking right into Isak's eyes.
"E-Even that doesn't distract m-me", Isak said, his breath got shaky because Even clearly got him with that.
"Mmm, seems like you're lying", Even said before he finished eating. The peel flew into the trash can.

Suddenly Isak felt two strong arms around his waist.
"Fy faen! I thought you were gone! I was only halfway through, Even!", Isak yelled out, laughing at the same time.
The tall Norwegian carefully carried Isak out of the kitchen and dropped him on the couch.
Even started to tickle the hell out of the smaller Norwegian man.
Isak's stomach started to hurt from laughing too hard and Even's fingers started to hurt from tickling his boyfriend's body.

"Okay, phew I give up", Even said, laying down right next to Isak.
"Yeah, you better. Phew, thank god it's Friday today. I'm going to finish my homework tomorrow, I want to snuggle with you forever", Isak said, getting even closer to Even.
The both continued to snuggle with each other until they fell asleep on the couch.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
(Wortcount: 345 words)

Sorry that this is kinda short, but I'm studying right now and this was my distraction.
I'mma continue to study now, bye.