• Solita •

»¿Qué te parece si me esperas sola, solita?
Cero, mami, que tu cuerpo me necesita.
Y hacemo' to'as las cosa' que tú quiere'.
De la manera que tú quiere'.«

It was the dumbest decision Isak had ever made.
He had sworn to himself he wouldn't go to that house party at Eva's.
But when Magnus and Mahdi found out, that some second and third year Bakka students would be at Eva's place as well, something inside of him almost forced him to join his friends to that party.

Fredag, 7 pm.
Isak wore a red snapback, a pair of jeans, a plaid shirt, his favorite sneakers and his green jacket.
The boys couldn't stop making hook-up-plans already, and they weren't even at the party yet.
"Okay, I'm so going to get laid tonight", Magnus said and the other boys just chuckled.
"Mags, you're way too desperate. If you go at it with this spirit, you're going to die as a virgin", Jonas said and the others nodded. Magnus just pouted and the boys made their way to Eva's house.

"Hei!", Eva seemed a bit drunk as she opened the door.
The boys made their way through the crowd, looking for some beers.
With their beers and a small bowl of snacks, the boys looked for a corner to sit in.
"Isak, what are your plans for tonight?", Mahdi asked, trying to speak louder than the music, that was blasting into their ears. "Solita" by Ozuna, Bad Bunny, Wisin and Almighty was a good song to dance to.
"I don't know, I want to try this hooking up thing again", Isak responded and the boys nodded.
Isak had been hooking up with countless girls before his coming out, this was his second time trying to hook up with a guy.
His standards weren't that high. As long as the guy looked good and was a good dancer, Isak was pleased.
"C'mon guys, let's hit the dance floor as long as this awesome song is still playing", Magnus said and the boys got up.

Before Isak stepped on the dance floor, a tall guy with dark blonde hair and a very charming smile caught his attention.
The guy greeted someone he seemed to know, smiling happily.
Isak couldn't look away, that guy was astonishingly beautiful.
The song that Magnus liked so much started to play again and the crowd went wild.
That was Isak's chance to demonstrate his dancing skills.
"Here goes nothing", Isak muttered before he started dancing.
His body moved in good sync to the song and Isak started to relax a bit.

The guy with the amazing smile was dancing as well.
"Isak, it's time", Isak whispered before he made his way over to the guy.
But before he did anything, an idea went through his head.
Isak Valtersen wanted to try something new tonight.
Something, that was way out of his comfort zone.
While the song was playing for the third time, Isak came closer to the guy.
That guy noticed Isak, because two seconds later the two were dancing very close to each other.
"What's your name, beautiful?", the guy asked and Isak felt his breath on his skin.
"My name is Isak", Isak said, trying to sound confident.
"My name is Even", the guy said and his voice was close to Isak's ear.

Suddenly, Isak felt Even's hands on his waist.
And Isak decided to just go with it.
He swayed his hips in the rhythm of the song, that was still playing.
Even's hands wandered up and down on Isak's body.
And Isak's hands wandered up to Even's neck. Damn, that was a long neck.
Even's mouth came close to Isak's ear again.
Isak could've sworn to hear a silent moan, but he could've been wrong.

Suddenly, Even felt how Isak started to grind his butt against his crotch.
Even's breath began to shake a little, which caused Isak to grin.
Isak's other hand, that wasn't on Even's neck, made its way to Even's butt.
The both slowly began to move off the dance floor.
Very soon, Even had moved in front of Isak.
The smaller one felt how his body was being pressed against a hard surface. Probably a wall.
"Mmm", Isak moaned out, enjoying what was happening.
Even leaned forward and kissed Isak on his soft lips.
And Isak could've sworn that the kiss made him even more drunk.

"Baby, your taste is so intoxicating", Isak said, leaning his head against the wall.
Even started to suck on Isak's neck, causing the smaller Norwegian to shiver.
Isak could feel himself getting excited.
His cheeks began to blush and heat up.
Even's hands ran over Isak's body, their touches became more needy and the french kiss became even more intense.
"Do you want to take this somewhere else?", Isak asked, his breath sounded unsteady.
"Yeah, yeah", Even moaned out, getting excited as well.

The both made their way upstairs, not even breaking their kiss.
Isak took a few seconds to look around. They were in Eva's bedroom.
"Hopefully Eva won't mind", Isak said and Even gave him a confused look.
"Ah, never mind", Isak said, his snapback landed on the ground.
Even pushed Isak onto the bed, their clothes were covering the ground shortly after.
Isak couldn't get enough of Even's body and his kisses, they were so intoxicating.
"Do you have a condom?", Isak asked, since the both were completely naked now.
Even nodded, handing it to Isak.

Isak spread Even's legs, oh boy he was excited.
Even gripped the sheets tightly, when Isak started to move.
He threw his head back and a loud moan left his mouth.
Isak felt an adrenaline rush, god almighty this felt good.
His thrusts started to get rougher, harder and faster.
He loved how much of a moaning mess Even became.
"Hold on baby, now it's my turn", Even said, inches away from his climax.

Isak laid down on his back while Even got another condom out of his pants' pocket.
"Fy faen!", Isak shouted, he didn't know how good this felt.
He buried his hands in Even's long and soft hair.
"Faen!", Isak and Even moaned out, climaxing at the same time.
It felt so incredibly good.
Everything inside of Even tingled. Isak's body couldn't stop trembling, his back was arched and his mouth was agape.
Isak didn't want this moment to be over, he wanted to experience this every day.

Even laid down next to Isak after he cleaned his and Isak's body.
"You're so pretty", Isak said, his hands ran through Even's hair.
Even smiled. "You're prettier", he said and Isak smiled as well.
"I definitely need to get your phone number", Isak said and Even nodded.

"Are you keen on doing this more often?"
"I'd do this every day with you, Isak."
"Do you want to become my boyfriend?"
"It would be my pleasure, my dear Isak."
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(Wortcount: 1160 words)