• Lørdag •

»3 calls are on the mailbox,
she says: "I miss you, darling."
Laying at the beach of Barbados,
she texts: "I miss you, darling."
Flying away, towards the light,
she says: "I miss you, darling."
Flying away, towards the light,
she says: "I miss you, darling."«

"C'mon baby, wake up", Even whispered, slightly shaking Isak's shoulder.
Isak groaned. He wasn't a morning person. Isak was that type of human that would sell their relatives just for 10 more minutes of sleep.
"Wake up, or else I have to play your favorite song", Even said, referring to "5 fine frøkner" by Gabrielle.
"Okay, okay I'm up", Isak said, pushing the warm blanket away.
He liked the song, but he had listened to it a bit too much. You know, you have a favorite song and you don't listen to anything else but that song. And someday, you'll get sick of that song that was once your ultimate bop.

Isak put on the Jesus T-Shirt, which he and Even shared.
"Ah, the famous Jesus T-Shirt again", Even said, smiling at Isak.
After Isak decided to put on one of Even's shorts, Even almost choked on his own saliva.
"Oh my god Isak! You're really a smol bean!", Even said in between his laughter and Isak grinned.
"Are you keen on cooking something with me?", Isak asked after Even stopped laughing.
Even nodded.

"Can I get a piggyback ride?", Isak asked, putting Even's shorts away since they were way too baggy on him.
Even smiled before he kneeled down and Isak climbed on his back.
The both walked into their kitchen. Their kitchen back in Oslo was teeny-tiny compared to their new kitchen in Honnigsvåg.
Isak hopped off Even's back. "Are you in the mood for some scrambled eggs with cardamom sandwiches?", Isak asked, leaning against the kitchen counter.
Even, who stood across from his boyfriend, nodded in agreement.
"Let's go then!", Isak shouted excitedly and Even couldn't help but giggle at him.
His boyfriend was such a meme child.

While Even made the scrambled eggs, Isak took care of the cardamom sandwiches.
Isak only had to put the sandwiches into the oven, so he had to wait for a while.
He turned around to see what Even was doing.
Even just got done with making the scrambled eggs.
He put approximately the same amount of scrambled eggs on two plates, after that he took two glasses out of the cupboard and carried everything to the kitchen table.
Isak took the cardamom sandwiches out of the oven and put them on the kitchen table as well.
"Do we need something else?", Even asked and Isak looked at the table.
"Oh yeah, the orange juice", Isak said before he went to the fridge and took a bottle of orange juice.
"Now we're good to go", Isak said, sitting down at the table.

While the two were eating, Isak intertwined their hands.
"Do you know how much I love you?", Isak asked, looking into Even's blue eyes.
"Yes and I love you more", Even said, smiling widely.
Isak took some of Even's scrambled eggs with his fork.
"That's mine!", Even said, pretending to be offended.
"What's yours is also mine, baby", Isak responded, grinning like the angel he was.

After the both finished their breakfast, they took care of the dishes.
"Do you want to watch a movie? I don't feel like leaving the house today", Even asked.
"I'd love to. I'm going to make us some hot cocoa", Isak said.
While Even turned on the TV, Isak came back into the living room with two cups of steaming hot cocoa.
"Are you keen on watching Romeo and Juliet again?", Even said, since that was his favorite movie from his favorite director Baz Luhrmann.
"Umm, could we watch "Titanic" instead?", Isak suggested.
"That's fine, too. Leonardo DiCaprio is my favorite actor after all", Even said and the two sat down on the couch.
Isak pulled a cozy blanket over them and Even pressed "play" in the menu.
Even played with Isak's hair. "Jeg elsker deg", he whispered and Isak smiled.
"Jeg elsker deg, Even", Isak whispered back.

Even enjoyed how spontaneous Isak was.
It wasn't even 3 pm, but Isak agreed to watch a movie with him anyway.
This was the coziest Saturday they've had in their new home so far.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(Wortcount: 730 words)

Soft stuff on a very cold Tuesday evening.
Today's song recommendation is  "Darling" by Yung Kafa & Kücück Efendi.