1

A/N: This story has smut. Chapters with smut will be marked with a * in the title, so don't read those if you don't like smut.

~Iris' POV~

I was woken by my bedroom door being slammed open, hitting hard against the wall. I was almost positive it had put a hole in the wall, but I hoped not. Less than five seconds later, a small body jumped onto me as I laid beneath the covers and I groaned, trying to shove them off. It must've been Connor, my little brother. If not, then some other kid who sounded exactly like him had broken into our house to wake me up.

"Iris! Iris!" He exclaimed, his voice excited. I sighed and reluctantly lifted my head from under the covers, my dark brown hair a frizzy mess. "What do you want, you turd monster?" I scowled, not appreciating being woken up. The nine year old scowled right back at me, crossing his short arms over his chest. "I'm not a turd monster!" He exclaimed, completely forgetting whatever he had come here for. "Yeah, you are." I muttered, rolling my eyes. He narrowed his eyes at me. "You're the one who has turd breath! You're a turd monster!" He yelled, jumping off of my bed after he smiled smugly at me.

My jaw slacked, knowing I had morning breath. That's what happens when you wake someone up while they're sleeping, after all. "I hate you." I groaned, rolling reluctantly out of bed. He must've woken me up for something, right?

Connor ran out of my room and down the stairs while I searched for a change of clothes, wondering why he had bothered to wake me up before noon. I went and took a quick shower, though first I brushed my teeth. I really did have bad breath. Ew.

I got dressed when I finished showering, hunched over tiredly as I headed downstairs to find something to eat. Knowing me, it'd probably be something not meant to be eaten for breakfast. I didn't even notice the presence of five people in the living room, too busy thinking about what I was going to eat, as well as the fact that I was still a little tired. I hadn't wanted to get up, nor had I been ready to. Then, however, a voice stopped me cold in my tracks.

"You're not even gonna say 'hi' to me?" I heard Anderson's voice, my oldest brother, speak up from behind me. I froze, blinking in confusion. Anderson? He'd been off at college for the past four years. Quickly, I spun around, my eyes landing on him as he grinned at me from the couch. I gasped, wondering what the hell he was doing here. "Andy!" I squealed, grinning. I ran over and jumped onto him, a surprised groan escaping him as I hugged him in excitement. It'd been four years since I'd seen him last. He never came home, not even for the summers. I was surprised he'd decided to come home for this summer.

"Hey, kid." He chuckled, hugging me back. "How ya been?" He asked, holding me tightly in his arms. I pulled back and shrugged dismissively. "I'm good. What about you? Why are you here?" I asked, curiously furrowing my brows as I moved off of his lap and into the spot beside him. He grinned. "What? Didn't miss me?" He teased, his grey eyes glimmering. I rolled my eyes and smacked him upside the head, shaking my head. "You never come home." I reminded, raising a brow.

Anderson shrugged. "I heard everyone missed me. I figured it'd only be right to grace you all with my presence." He snickered, causing me to roll my eyes and shake my head as I stood. "Well, you could've given a girl some warning before you showed up out of the blue." I retorted, but he just snorted. "What's the fun in that?"

For the first time, I noticed the four other guys in the living room, all sitting on the other couch. I frowned in confusion, looking down at Anderson. "Who the hell are they?" I asked bluntly, not recognizing any of them. He glanced over at the four of them and pursed his lips. "Oh, right." He muttered, nodding. "This is Michael." He pointed to the one who sat on the end. His hair was dirty blonde and he cast me a cute, boyish grin as his grey-blue eyes met my brown ones. He was really pale, I noticed, and had black band tattoos around the upper forearm of his right arm.