22

~Luke's POV~

The kiss was rough and angry, a gasp leaving her as she struggled against me before she understood that Xena was here. An annoyed, angry grumble left her throat before her lips began to reluctantly move against mine.

I felt my heart anxiously spark up in my chest, not at all used to the feeling of her lips on mine. They were soft and full, her small hands hesitantly sliding up my chest to the back of my neck. My hands dropped from her face to her hips, shoving her back against the wall so hard that a whimper of pain fled from her lips. I felt no remorse and only dug my fingers into her hips, forcing myself to press myself closer into her while she tightly gripped onto me. "I hate you." I heard her growl against my mouth, panting softly.

To resist the urge to hurl an incredibly hurtful insult her way, I shoved her into the wall harder, pinning her there with my much larger frame as our lips mashed roughly against one another. "Back at you, doll face." I muttered hatefully, her usual scent of peaches and cantaloupe beginning to fan around me now that I was so close to her. She dug her nails into my neck, the both of our chests heaving as we kissed with incredibly reckless abandon. Admittedly, mostly me. I was just so disgusted and pissed off with her that I couldn't find it in me to try to be kind to her. I was absolutely certain that she could tell how unhappy I was with her, being that I was practically squeezing the life out of her hips. She had just pissed me off when I found out she fucked Eros again. I had actually believed her when she'd said before that it was a one time occurrence, which I see now was foolish of me.

Having to keep this from Andy, especially now that she had fucked Eros again, was difficult. I felt like a shit friend for not telling him. A large part of me wanted to say fuck her and just tell him the truth, but I couldn't. Even if I didn't like her, I didn't want to be the reason for them possibly having family drama.

I hissed against her lips when she purposefully dug her nails deeper into my skin, letting me know she was still just as angry at me as I was at her. I grabbed her wrists and slammed them against the wall, my breath fanning her olive-colored skin as I hovered my way to her jawline. "You're so stupid!" She huffed stubbornly, her breasts rubbing against my chest as she struggled. I ignored it, harshly biting onto a spot below her ear. "And you're a fucking bitch." I spat, lightly sucking her earlobe into my mouth. She gazed at me with wide eyes as I pulled back, willing myself to press my lips to hers again. She tried to pull her head back at first, but I gave her a warning glare that made her roll her eyes and give up. I kissed her just as hard as the first time, our lips working feverishly against each other. She and I both seemed to be opposed to me kissing her, but I forced myself to continue.

Our lips moved roughly, one of my hands reaching up to grasp her by the hair and force her head back more while we kissed. A surprised gasp left her, subconsciously allowing her eyes to open before I demanded she shut them. Kissing her alone was hard enough, and I wasn't sure how it'd be to kiss her with her goddamn eyes open. I could hardly stand it now.

When Xena finally left the kitchen and headed back outside, I shoved myself away from Iris immediately. She slightly pressed herself into the wall as the two of us scowled at one another, just as angry as before we had kissed. Hell, maybe even more. It seemed my plan to let her know how mad and disgusted I was had worked, and so had my plan to piss her off. At least something good had come from kissing her. Shooting Iris a judgmentally hateful glance that was coated with disgust, I wiped my mouth as if kissing her had possibly made me unclean. She didn't seem to miss that, judging by the way she scowled back at me.

"Why the fuck did you kiss me?! I told you not to overstep any boundaries, you shithead!" She hissed angrily, clenching her hands into small, shaky fists. I gave her a fake apologetic smile, peering down at her as I crossed my arms over my chest. "Make sure if you spread your legs again, you do it somewhere that people can't just walk right in on you." I advised smartly, causing her to inhale sharply. "I said I'm done! It's not happening again!" She growled, glaring at me. "Now you fucking apologize. Kissing wasn't part of the deal in our agreement. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was off the table completely!" She demanded, but all I could find it in me to do was to smile in amusement. "Apologize?" I repeated, acting appalled. She must've not enjoyed my joke because she practically shook with anger. "Yes. Apologize!" She insisted through gritted teeth. Finally, I realized she was trying to be calm. She didn't do a very good job.