4

~Iris's POV~

I was woken the next morning by Cassie opening the backdoor, marching out onto the porch. "Irie! What the hell are you doing out here?!" She yelled, her loud voice causing my head to snap up as I rolled onto my back. Somehow, I had managed to fall asleep on the ground of the porch. I had tried to sleep in one of the chairs, but there wasn't enough room. "Hey, buddy." I muttered back to her, a pain shooting up my spine as I sat up onto my hands.

Her brown eyes glared down at me, placing her hands onto her hips angrily. "Don't you 'hey, buddy' me! Why are you sleeping on the porch?!" She snapped. I whined, stumbling a little as I tried to stand up. "Fuck, my body hurts." I complained, rolling my shoulders. She didn't seem to appreciate that I wasn't answering her questions because she snapped her fingers at me like I was a dog, anger on her face. "Answer me, you buffoon!" She demanded. I groaned and placed my hands on my hips as well, glaring right back at her. "Oh, I just really preferred to sleep out here! It's so comfortable!" I hissed sarcastically, huffing as I shoved past her.

I then stomped inside, brown eyes scanning the room for Luke's stupid face so that I could punch him in it. Cassie followed behind me, ranting and raving about how I was giving her attitude that she didn't ask for me to give her. As it was, I ignored her.

When I realized that Luke was nowhere in the living room, I stormed through the house until I found him coming downstairs. Although he looked very nonchalant, as well as deadly beautiful, I wanted to punch him in the face. The giant shithead had left me outside all night. Our eyes met and a smirk hinted up the edge of his lips, stopping in the middle of the stairs while I stalked through the living room towards him. Cassie had stopped following behind me by now, seeming to understand that I wasn't in the mood to listen to her be mad at me. I was too busy being mad myself.

Luke stood there carelessly while I stomped up towards him, my eyes narrowed in a hateful glare as I looked at him. "What the hell is the matter with you?" I hissed, poking him in the chest the second I was close enough. He shrugged and shook his head, raising a brow. "Nothing. What's the matter with you?" He asked back, sounding very casual.

I gaped at him and clench my hands into fists, willing myself not to punch him in the face. "You locked me outside all night!" I snapped, glaring angrily up at him. If I wasn't mistaken, his lips twitched up into a smile at my words. He didn't even care! "Did I?" He hummed, cocking his head to the side innocently. I inhaled deeply, trying to calm myself down. "Yes, you fucking did. Why did you do that?" I said calmly, clenching my jaw as I crossed my arms over my chest. He raised his brows and shook his head, looking at me like I was stupid. "You've got an attitude, little doll." He said flatly. "Someone needed to fix it."

"Stop calling me shit that has to do with a doll!" I hissed, irritated. "I'm not a fucking doll." I snapped.

Luke smiled in amusement, no longer trying to hide it from me. "Look, you need to chill out." He advised, shaking his head. "Don't tell me to chill out! You fucking made me sleep on the porch." I scoffed, glaring at him angrily.

"Aw, your friend was right. You are like an angry kitten." He mocked, causing me to frown. "S-Shut up." I stammered, heat of embarrassment creeping up into my face. I turned my face up a little more to mask my embarrassment, huffing angrily as I poked him in the chest. "Just...leave me alone from now on. I don't like you." I snapped, shoving past him to leave.

I stormed up the stairs and down the hall, hearing his low chuckle from behind me. The sound only pissed me off more, truthfully. I headed into Cassie and I's bedroom, finding a change of clothes from my dresser before I stalked over to the bathroom. Underestimating just how angry I was, I went to lightly shut the door and instead ended up slamming it shut. Shocked by the unintentional loud noise I'd just made, I jumped in surprise and shook my head at myself. I really needed to calm down.