35

~Iris' POV~

I gaped at him, heat pushing into my cheeks. "No! I'm not going to pee in front of you!" I squealed, embarrassed. He rolled his eyes, steam beginning to fog up the bathroom mirror. "You're a weirdo." He sighed, shaking his head as he stalked out of the bathroom to give me the privacy I needed, though the door was left open. I quickly peed and tried to clean myself up, but I decided I'd be able to get clean better when I showered.

Luke must've had some sort of radar for when I finished peeing because he came back as I tried to stand, but I just ended up slumping over the edge of the sink in pain. The after effects on my body of doing anal were beyond painful. I was pretty sure I'd just be laying on my stomach for the rest of my life because that was the only way it didn't hurt like hell.

I whimpered in intense pain, feeling one of his warm hands softly grip my waist. "Come here." He murmured softly, practically carrying me over to the shower and getting in with me. I leaned against the shower wall as he closed the glass door, realizing now that he had gotten naked at some point. How I'd missed that, I don't know, but I did.

The painful ache I felt in my lower region was so intense that I didn't want to move, even when Luke softly brushed a strand of my damp hair behind my ear. "Come on, Iris." He encouraged quietly, trying to lead me underneath the stream of water, but I refused. "No, no." I whined, shaking my head. I stayed leaned back against the steamed wall of the shower, feeling tired and pained. "You gonna make me clean you myself?" He asked, a smile hinting at his lips as he stared down at me.

All I did was huff quietly. "It hurts." I whined, causing him to shake his head softly. "Okay, okay. I'll do it, then." He muttered. I watched him as he grabbed his shampoo and dumped some into the palm of his hand, turning me around so I was facing the wall. His hands began to lather the shampoo into my hair, massaging my scalp in a way that made me sigh quietly. By the time he had finished, he grabbed the detachable shower-head and pulled it to me, carefully spraying the shampoo from my hair.

The suds washed down the drain as he placed the shower-head back in place and then grabbed his conditioner, beginning to rub that, too, into my hair. My hands rested on the shower wall, droplets of water running down the surface.

I felt myself becoming more relaxed as he coated my hair, softly combing his fingers through the length. When he finished, he let it sit there for a few minutes before doing the same as before, spraying it out of my hair. Once he placed the shower-head back in its place and I didn't feel his hands on me anymore, I assumed we were done. Suddenly, though, one of his hands grasped my lower hip while the other skimmed down towards the forbidden territory that I currently did not need him touching.

Although I'd expected his touch, that wasn't what I was greeted with. Instead, it was just a soft stream of water that hit the top of my ass, venturing down into my lower regions. He was literally helping to clean me up. I'd never in my life had a guy do that and, as odd as it was to me, I couldn't help but to find it incredibly sweet.

A smile threatened to pull at my lips as he softly kissed my shoulder, my heart jumping in my chest. "I'm sorry that you're hurting." He hummed quietly, making it harder to hide my smile. "It's okay. I knew it would hurt." I said honestly, leaning my forehead against the wall of his shower. Suddenly, his touch was gone and the water stopped spraying over the top of my ass as he placed the shower-head back where it belonged.

"Still, sorry. I wish you didn't have to deal with the pain." He muttered, my body aching as I turned carefully to face him.

I gave him a small smile as he popped open his body wash and poured some into his palm before closing it and placing it down again. He began with my legs, the soap turning sudsy on my skin as his large hands slid up the length of my calves from my ankles. My back leaned into the wall as I gazed down at him, watching as he focused on washing my skin. His hands slid higher, massaging the soap into my knees, the back and sides of my thighs, before he worked his way to my inner thighs.