15

~Iris' POV~

"Fuck, Iris!" Eros cursed lowly as he gave one last thrust into me before the both of us came at once. I came undone underneath him, my body shaking as I stayed on my hands and knees in the middle of his bed. "Eros." I whimpered, feeling him bury deep into me before he came. I shuddered at the feeling of him releasing into me, the room now quiet aside from our soft panting breaths.

Eros leaned down more, softly kissing my bare shoulder as he lightly rocked his hips back and forth into me, riding out his high. I breathed heavy under him, feeling him slowly pull out of me before he laid down beside me. Finally, I laid down as well, rolling onto my back. "I see you've definitely not lost your skill, then." I said softly, my chest heaving as I looked over at him. He laughed and turned to face me, teasingly flicking my hard nipple. "Of course not. You thought that was possible?" He pouted, gray-blue eyes glimmering with amusement. I pursed my lips and shook my head slowly. "No." I admitted quietly, grinning at him. He grinned smugly, but then it turned teasing and he wiggled his brows at me. "I can't take all the credit, though. You've definitely not lost your skill either." He hummed, causing me to snort.

I sat up and grabbed the top-layer sheet that goes beneath the blanket, rolling my eyes with an amused smile on my face. "Oh, yes." I nodded, slipping out of his bed and wrapping it around my naked figure. "Because it takes so much skill to just lay there and take it." I snickered, turning to face him. His eyes darted away from my ass and up to my face, causing me to raise my brows. He only shrugged, unashamed. "Well, some girls can't take it, is my point." He muttered, pouting at me. "Aw." I grinned teasingly. "Poor Eros. Some of the girls he does get can't even take him." I taunted, rolling my eyes.

"You know, you should consider yourself lucky that you get girls. Some guys don't get that." I tsked, shaking my head. He had a slightly amused smile hinting at his lips, but I could tell he was trying to hide it. "Besides, it's not their fault that you've got a penis the size of an elephant's trunk."

Eros laughed, shaking his head. "Careful there, Iris, or I might be tempted to make you come back to bed." He teased. I raised a brow, smiling to myself as I looked down at him. I stalked over to the other side of the bed where he was at, dropping the sheet away from my body. I had planned to shower, but it seemed that my plans had changed. I crawled on top of him, placing my hands on his tattooed chest as I straddled his lap. "Again?" I asked softly. His eyes darkened and he nodded eagerly, watching as I shifted up his body.

"Just so we're clear, Eros..." I began before I sank onto him. "Tonight is a one time thing." I said softly, causing him to narrow his eyes at me. I could tell he didn't like that, but he knew it was necessary. "Okay," He nodded, holding my hips.

"One time thing." He repeated.

**

I stood in the kitchen a few nights later, all of the lights completely out in the living room as well as the dining room. However, I had just turned on the kitchen light. Everyone had already gone to sleep, but I couldn't, as per usual. Therefore, I had chosen to come and eat once again, like I usually did when I couldn't sleep.

I searched through the fridge, grabbing a Coca Cola as I heard the laundry room door open. My head turned towards the door, closing the fridge while my eyes met Eros'. I cocked my head to the side slightly, giving him a confused smile. "You're never asleep when I think you are." I noted, chuckling. He grinned, looking a bit surprised to see me as well. "I didn't know you were awake, either. I was doing laundry." He said, leaning against the counter.

My soda hissed slightly as I cracked open the can, nodding my head. "Mhm. My sleep schedule is kinda fucked." I admitted, grinning sheepishly. Though it seemed he had no room to judge. He was awake at three AM, just like me, so his schedule couldn't have been very good either. "Your sleep schedule is always fucked." He snickered, shaking his head.