30*

~Iris' POV~

Luke slid one hand down from my hip to my backside, grabbing my ass over the fabric of my dress. I raised my hands, softly running my hands over his chest, my breath coming out in shallow pants.

"Can I take this off?" He asked respectfully, tugging at the fabric of my dress. I nodded, enjoying the feel of his full lips on my skin. "Please." I whispered, looking up at him when he pulled away. He grabbed the bottom of my dress in his hands, pulling it up over my head and dropping it to the floor. His dark eyes danced over my figure and I saw an appreciative smile curl up onto his lips. "You're so fucking hot." He muttered, tracing his hands along the curve of my waist and down to my hips. I blushed, gasping when he suddenly reached around and unhooked my bra.

He pulled it off and tossed it to the floor, my breasts now free of their confines. I shuddered as he eyed them, one hand grasping my right breast while the other squeezed my hip. My breath hitched as he lightly brushed his fingertips over my hardened nipple, showing him how sensitive I was to his touch. I looked up at him and gasped as he suddenly grabbed my ass, picking me up off of the floor. My legs wound around his waist, clinging to him. He carried me over to his bed and climbed on sideways, laying me across his bed. I expected him to instantly want to fuck, but it seemed I was wrong. "I want to taste you. Is that okay?" He murmured, kissing down into my chest. My whole body was pulsating with desire as I looked down at him, rolling my lips into my mouth when he softly enveloped my nipple into his mouth. "Yes, yes." I whispered, tangling one hand into his curls.

I heard him let out a soft hum against my skin, biting at my nub and tugging it with his teeth. I whimpered, softly pulling his hair as his right hand grabbed my left breast. I groaned when he tugged my nub between his fingers, twirling it. The feeling was a little painful at first, being that my nipples were hard, but the pleasure that followed had me shuddering under his large frame. My nipples, for whatever reason, were very sensitive. I loved that he was playing with them.

His wet mouth switched to my other breast, giving each one equal attention. I swallowed thickly as his tongue softly swirled around my nipple, sucking on it in a way that had me soaking my panties even further. I arched my back, pushing my breasts closer to his absolutely divine touch. Unfortunately, he pulled away, a soft 'pop' sound filling the room as my breast fell from his mouth. My chest heaved as he kissed down into my stomach, not skipping over the bit of belly fat I had. Some guys, even though I hadn't had sex with them, would completely avoid my stomach when they were anywhere near it. Luke and Eros were the only ones who hadn't done that before, which was nice. It felt like he was appreciating my stomach, too.

He sat up, peering down at my panties as I laid on my back. Part of me wished I'd worn something a little sexier than just the plain, pink cotton bikini-style panties I had on now. He didn't seem to mind, though.

Before I could even process, Luke grasped the fabric of my panties and had yanked them right off of me, tossing them to the floor. I gasped as the cold air met my hot center, arching up in need. He purred lowly and raked his eyes over me for the first time, taking in the sight of me completely nude and vulnerable for him. "Luke, please." I whined, spreading my legs more. His lips curled into a small smirk, shaking his head. "Let me look at you a minute, Iris. You're just so pretty." He teased, shifting around between my legs. I whined and shook my head, feeling my clit throbbing as my core begged for attention. "I need it. Please." I begged, staring up at him. He smiled in amusement, a gasp leaving me as he suddenly grabbed both of my ankles and forced my legs together up in the air. "I'll give you it, doll face. Just be patient." He promised softly. "Now hold your legs like this and don't let them go or I won't give you what you want." He demanded.

I obeyed, keeping my legs together in the air by holding onto my ankles as he had. My core tingled and throbbed with anxious need, clenching my jaw as I tried to control myself from begging. I wanted relief so badly.