39*

~Luke's POV~

Iris and I sat in the living room, discussing what we could do. Everyone else had gone to the arcade, something which neither of us had had any interest in partaking in, so we were left to find something else to do at my cabin. So far, I had come up with exactly zero ideas, and it was the same with Iris. Until she perked up from beside me on the couch, a grin forming on her pink lips.

"You know that place I found? The one with the waterfall?" She brought up, peering up at me curiously. Obviously I remembered. I was surprised when I'd followed her and been led directly to that place. I'd never known about it before then. "What of it?" I asked, raising a brow at her. She rolled her eyes, pursing her lips softly. "We could go there. I've been dying to go swimming there. Plus, it has a little cave behind that waterfall!" She said excitedly, giving me a pleading look. She really wanted to go, and I couldn't have said no even if I wanted to, not when she looked at me like that. I bit my lip and nodded, hiding a smile at how cute she was. "Alright, then." I agreed happily.

She jumped up and I watched after her as she raced up the stairs and down the hall towards her room, probably to put on a swim suit. I, on the other hand, stayed seated on the couch where I waited for her. When she returned, we set off into the woods.

Iris glanced over my attire as we walked, the leaves crunching under our feet. "You didn't change." She noticed, frowning in confusion. I only shrugged, swinging an arm over her shoulders and tugging her into my side. "Maybe I plan to swim naked." I teased, peering down at her.

At that, she started laughing, shying away from my side to try to get farther away from me. She didn't think I was being serious. "What? I'm not kidding!" I raised a brow at her, my arm falling back to my side. All she did was grin, rolling her eyes as she kept walking. "Yeah, sure you're not." She snorted, crossing her arms over her chest. She really, truly thought that I was joking. I wasn't.

I stared at her for a moment, scanning my gaze over her figure. "I'm not." I insisted again, but she just chuckled and shook her head, still not believing me. Instead of trying to convince her some more, I brushed it off. If she didn't believe me now, she would when we got there. I had absolutely no plans of swimming in my clothes, or in any clothes for that matter, and she'd see that.

By the time we got there, a little under an hour had passed and Iris was impatient and excited. The second her eyes landed on the water as she stepped out into the grass and out of the trees, a grin graced her lips. I hid an amused smile, finding it cute how excited she was about going swimming. She seemed to like this spot a lot better than the one I had found, which I understood. I liked it better, too.

As she began towards the water, I followed after her, peeling my shirt off and tossing it down behind me to the grass. She didn't seem to notice me losing my clothes as she walked, kicking off my shoes as I trailed behind her a little. I hopped on one leg as I yanked off my socks, altering to my other foot when one was off. My hopping must've caught her attention because she turned around with a furrow in her brows, confused.

Her brown eyes landed on me while I fumbled with my pants, causing her eyes to widen and her jaw to slack open in surprise. "What on earth are you doing?!" She gasped, a blush pushing up her neck. For a second, I stopped trying to unbutton my pants and raised a brow at her. "I said I was going naked." I pointed out, shrugging. She just stared at me for a minute, looking shocked and yet also uncertain, as if she didn't know what to make of this.

My lips pulled into a teasing grin and I cast her a wink that made her face blush bright pink. "You could always join me." I purred.

Iris shook her head roughly, gaping at me. "Y-You...want me to swim naked?!" She exclaimed, gasping. I'd clearly caught her off guard with my offer. The grin on my face stayed perfectly intact, stepping closer to her as she shuffled in her place. "I believe that's what I said." I confirmed slyly, cocking a brow up at her.