34*

~Iris' POV~

By the time it was way past dark, my nerves began spiking up to an all time high. I found myself sitting in the dining room, anxiously bouncing my leg as I chewed my lip. My stomach churned with nerves so intense that I felt like I might puke any second, tapping my nails rapidly against the surface of the table. I'd never, ever done anything like this. Having a threesome was something I didn't think that I'd ever find myself doing, but here I was. I didn't know what to expect and I was almost ready to back out completely. I didn't know if I could actually do this.

I looked up the second a pair of footsteps entered the room, my brown eyes catching Luke's blue ones. "You okay?" He asked, seeming to notice the way I was acting. I nodded, looking back down at the table as he sat down beside me. "You're ready, then?" He asked, to which I just chewed my cheek and looked up at him. "Yes." I lied, forcing myself to sound much more confident than I felt. "C'mon, then." He muttered, eyeing me as he stood and waited for me. I reluctantly stood and headed out of the dimly lit dining room and into the darkness of the living room, leading him up the stairs.

My heart pounded nervously as the silence of the cabin screamed at me, proving to me what was about to be happening would be between only the three of us. Everyone else had gone to bed by now.

I made my way towards Eros' bedroom, incredibly aware of Luke's presence following behind me. I felt like I was going to pass out. When I reached the bedroom door, I looked up as the door was pulled open to revealed Eros with nothing but a pair of shorts on. My heart catapulted into my throat as my legs weakened, feeling my breath already begin to tremble. He softly pulled me into his room and Luke followed, quietly shutting and locking the door. I thanked the heavens that Eros had a room towards the end of the house, far away from everyone else. Still, it didn't do much to kill my nerves.

Eros must've noticed how nervous I was. "You really want to do this?" He asked, grey-blue eyes glimmering with concern. I felt my heart only race faster, feeling my hands shaking as Luke approached me from behind. "I do." I whispered. I shuddered as a pair of hands that I knew belonged to Luke rested on my hips. "You sure you can handle it, Iris?" He murmured, softly pushing a hand under my top. The tone of his voice made my legs weak and I thought I might pass out, this time from how I liked it. "Yes." I breathed, my eyes trailing down over Eros' face to his tattooed chest. I felt my body heating when Luke ducked his head down into my neck, his full lips placing a light kiss on my skin. I raised a hand back and tangled my fingers into his curls, lulling my head back when Eros took his turn to plant his lips on the other side of my neck.

Eros pushed one hand up under my shirt to my waist while Luke gripped my hips, his hands too beneath my top. I shivered at the feel of their hands on my skin, whimpering when I felt Luke bite onto my soft spot and suck softly. At once, the both of them gripped the bottom of my shirt and pulled away, yanking off my shirt before Eros tossed it to the floor. The cold air met my skin, goosebumps forming as Luke unhooked my bra from behind and I let it fall to the floor as well. I gasped when Eros cupped one of my sensitive breasts, ducking down to envelop the other in his skilled mouth. Luke, on the other hand, slid his own shirt off and then his hands found my hips again before he continued to attack my neck.

A little whimper escaped my lips as I found myself becoming incredibly aroused, one hand tangling into Luke's hair while the other found Eros'. My chest heaved as Eros used one hand to play with one breast while my other one was being played with using his mouth, softly lapping his tongue over my nipple before he took the erect nub between his teeth and tugged it. I couldn't help but to arch towards him.

The room was filled with sounds of soft panting, all of us seeming to be just as aroused as the other. My legs trembled as I felt myself soaking my panties, absolutely thrilled with the feeling of both of them touching me. It was unlike anything I'd ever done.