37

~Iris' POV~

Luke and I stay in his bed after he and I have admitted our feelings towards one another. I curled up into his side as he blanket was pulled over our bodies, his arm wrapped lovingly around my waist. One of my legs was pulled up over his hips, playing absentmindedly with the blonde hair that lightly decorated his chest.

"You okay?" He murmured, his voice causing me to look up at him. I nodded, placing a light kiss on his shoulder. "I am, yes." I assured softly, giving him a small smile. After everything that had just happened, how could I not be?

He grinned at me, turning onto his side so that he was facing me more. "You know this means that I don't plan on ever letting you fuck another man again? You're mine now, Iris." He noted, causing me to snicker. "As long as I'm the only one for you, too, then I think I can definitely manage that." I assured, scanning my eyes over his unbelievably handsome face. He raised a hand and softly cupped my cheek, smiling happily. "Good." He murmured.

I shifted beside him, slipping my leg between his. "Do you...regret the threesome?" I asked hesitantly, unable to bring my voice any higher than a whisper. I stared up at him, my hand resting on his wrist as he lightly brushed his fingertips over my cheek. "No." He said, shaking his head softly. I noticed, though, the way he frowned a bit. "I didn't like hearing how much you liked being fucked by someone other than me," He admitted, a little flame of anger sparking up in his eyes at the memory. "But I don't regret it."

A blush crept up my neck and into my cheeks, giving him a small smile. "Sorry." I said awkwardly. The little bit of anger faded into nothing and he smiled, the softness returning to his gaze. "Don't be. I agreed to it. I knew what I was getting into." He chuckled, pulling my body closer to him.

Luke softly trailed his legs along mine, seeming to enjoy the feeling of skin on skin between us. "Your legs are so soft." He murmured, his fingertips tracing down my spine. Shivers shot through my body at his feather-like touch, lightly sliding from my spine down into the dimples that I had at the bottom of my back. I couldn't help but to smile up at him, a little bit amused. "That's what happens when I shave them." I chuckled, tracing my fingers along his collarbone. The hair on his legs tickled my skin, but I didn't mind it. "You think we should shower?" I asked softly, raising a curious brow up at him. I didn't want to move much, not yet at least, but I didn't know if he wanted to.

It seemed as if he considered it a moment. Then, a lazy little grin formed on his lips and he simply shook his head. "Absolutely not." He murmured, ducking his head down to place a light kiss on my lips. "I'd rather stay in bed with you just a little longer." He insisted. Because that sounded so good to me, I couldn't find any part of me that wanted to disagree, so I didn't.

Instead, I shuffled closer into his warm chest and felt his lips kiss the top of my head, trying to be subtle about the way he inhaled my scent. Obviously, it didn't work. I couldn't stop myself from snickering in amusement. "You're sniffing me?" I teased, tilting my head to look up at him. A grin formed on his lips that made my heart jolt and my lungs tighten. It was unfair how beautiful this man was. "I can't help it. You just smell so nice." He excused, not sounding the least bit apologetic or ashamed. "How sweet." I chuckled, shaking my head.

The two of us fell silent and I actually didn't mind it, probably because it wasn't uncomfortable at all. Having him so close to me was all I needed.

When my breathing began to grow calmer, slower, I was sure I was going to fall asleep curled up in his embrace. Before I could, though, I was brought out of my sleepy state by the feeling of Luke's hips shifting towards me and then his cock pushed right against my stomach. My eyes shot open and I looked up at him in surprise, but he paid me no mind. He was acting as if he didn't have his raging hard on pushing into me. How, I don't know. "Luke," I muttered awkwardly, hating how hard I blushed. "Y-You've got a boner and you're poking me." I mentioned to him, biting my lip. A laugh left his lips. "I know that." He agreed smoothly.