Second Day

Wifey is being her lazy ass again so here is an update for all of us!!!

She'll scold me for sure but i just give her one kiss she'll shut up anyway 😉😉😉👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

You're all welcome! 😇😇😇 its @topsoo7 here beaches!!!! (Cant cuss sorry) 🤬🤬🤬

"Why the hell are you in here, anyways? I thought you said you didn't have comp." Jennie was lounging in the desk to her first period class on the second day of school. She had the honor of sitting next to Mino's non-stop babbling about his day yesterday, acting as if Jennie actually cared about that. Finally fed up, she interrupted him with the question she had yesterday after realizing that he, too, had composition with her.

The brunette looked at her, a bushy eyebrow quirked. "Haven't you figured it out? I lied."

"Big surprise." Jennie muttered under her breath, playing with one of her mechanical pencils. Currently, they were listening to Mr. Shin continue with the classroom rules. Of course, most of the class had taken to do their own thing as his voice seemed to drone on about not having your cell phones out during class and blah blah blah...

Jennie was nearly falling asleep by then, finding her eyes drooping closed every so often. It was quite the struggle to stay awake, and goddamn, she hoped that she could. Curse her for staying up too late last night, but for the life of her, she just couldn't fall asleep. This day was going to be a long one.

"Jen." The voice made the blonde jump slightly in her seat, then shoot daggers at the source.

"What?" she snapped, trying so hard to ignore the chuckle coming from that arrogant ass and to keep herself from kicking said ass in the nuts.

Mino smirked. "How did it go with... her?"

"Her?" Jennie repeated with confusion until it hit her. He was talking about her fourth period class. And the woman who taught it.

"Oh. Uh, not too bad. I bet she hates me." The blonde shrugged nonchalantly and made chicken scratches with her pencil on the classroom rules paper, praying that he wouldn't pry too much and make her blurt out her stupid little crush.

"What'd you do?" He quirked a brow at her. "Day number one: Piss off the bear. Not a good idea."

"Pretty much. I'm a nuisance and I was also caught staring."

Mino smirked. "You too, huh?"

Jennie looked at him, nearly having forgotten that he had taken a class with Ms. Kim before. It wasn't a surprise to her that he probably had been staring at the brunette teacher as well. And for some reason, something just bristled inside of her. She didn't want anyone else looking at the English teacher like that.

"What do you mean?" she grit the words between her teeth.

"I couldn't believe it, either." He explained. "When everyone said she was a bitch, I assumed she was ugly and old or something. Usually those teachers are, but fuck... She's young and hot."

"Yeah, thanks for warning me. Both you and Chaeyoung seemed to have left that little detail out. I was worried that she was one of those teachers that hated a student instantly without a reason."

"At least you don't have to worry about her hating you for no reason." The boy shrugged and smirked. "She gave me detention before and there was a reason."

"... why?" Jennie was scared to ask. She was quite certain of what he did, upon the new revelations. Mino and his incapability to control the dangly parts attached to him.