The Morning After

Lets do double update today:) yay:)

I am utterly obsessed with you love.
I love you so damn much @kchsj96
                                     -topsoo7 @ ur service

"Ah!" The blonde teenager jolted upright from her slumber as she felt something heftily slap her on the chest. And, boy, did that hurt like a son of a bitch.

Jennie groaned softly, stirring in her spot to glare at the source on the opposite side of the bed. However, the glowering look hadn't lasted more than a few milliseconds before realizing that it had been Jisoo- who current was still slumbering with the most innocent look on her visage. The woman was absolutely stunning and the way that the morning sun's soft rays of light had Jisoo's skin absolutely glowing. She was nothing but pure perfection, her body was like the ones in magazines- or so Jennie would think. Although, her position was a little awkward- being splayed out on her stomach with one arm under her chin and the other haphazardly thrown on Jennie's side- and she must be cold with her thighs being the only thing covered.

Jisoo must have rolled over just moments ago and accidentally throw her arm on Jennie in one of the most unpleasant ways. But the blonde still couldn't be angry at all with the brunette, for she was sleeping after all, plus, she looked just so damn adorable with that relaxed expression on her face.

"Beautiful..." Jennie whispered, bringing a hesitant hand out to gently stroke the older woman's raven locks. Jisoo stirred only slightly, a soft smile on her face before a snore ripped through the otherwise quiet air.

"Fuck, you're... still too adorable." She smirked and stroke the brunette's cheek with the back of her hand. She knew how much Jisoo detested being called adorable, because she just simple could not be. Jennie did not care, she would keep calling Jisoo adorable all she wanted until she finally accepted that fact, or at least the fact that the blonde was rather relentless.

Right now, though, the brunette didn't exactly fall in the adorable category- or at least when Jennie let her eyes drift down the taut skin of Jisoo's back. Damn, even her back was beautiful and perfect, and it look so touchable...

She ran her fingers through brunette hair one last time, her fingers sliding from the tendrils to skitter down the olive toned flesh. It was just as soft as it had looked and lived up to her imagination. Jennie's eyes followed her fingers as they traced the brunette teacher's spine, stopping abruptly at the base with wide eyes. There, underneath her pale fingers, was not natural colored flesh.

What the fuck?

Jennie moved her hand away to squint at the rather small discoloration to find it shaped as a deep, red apple. A very detailed apple, at that and it appeared to have very small words written around it.  strange, is it, to have an apple on her lower back? The blonde knew that she loved the fruit, but why would she have a tattoo of one? And what the hell did it say?

Suddenly curious, Jennie wiggled her way down the mattress to soon come closer to the apple tattoo. It was rather hard to concentrate on what the tiny words said when the older woman's voluptuous behind was in her face. They were like two scoops of fucking ice cream and looked far better out of those tight skirts and ass-hugging slacks. Her dream of being able to touch Ms. Kim's ass had come true, and god, she could actually do it if she wanted to right now.

But, she had a mission to complete. Tearing her eyes away from Jisoo's bum, she, instead, guided her attention to the apple that lay in a very enticing place and read the small, cursive print.