Boston 2

Here double update for y'all!!
Ps. I love you baby @kchsj96

topsoo7 at your service

"... hotel just up this street."

"What does it look like?" Jennie finally had turned her attention to the brunette, but had kept an eye on the passing buildings for the hotel they were to be staying at.

"It is... that one." The Mercedes had come to a halt in front of a rather tall building that had the blonde just gawking.

"Wh... that's our hotel?"

"Yes it is. And our room is all the way on the top floor, I think."

"How far is the Paramount?"

"Not too far. I planned accordingly." The brunette smiled and unlocked the doors to the vehicle. "Now, let us check in and get our things situated so we can make it to the show on time. We've made better time that I thought. It's only 8:15."

"Really?" It had seemed rather unbelievable that they had made great time on the trip since the traffic was  unreal. It had seemed like hours more than it should have that they spent on the highway what with the traffic jams, and coming into the city was utter hell.

"Yes. Now, let's go."

The two quickly left the car- after Jisoo grabbed her overnight bag- and headed into the hotel. Jisoo didn't even blink, but Jennie just could not close her jaw. The inside of the Nine Zero hotel was absolutely elegant. To both the left and right of her lay two sitting areas, both just as fancily decorated as the other with lavish blacks and whites on walls and modern furniture. It was  appealing to the eye, especially at a glance which had been all Jennie got for Jisoo went a little too fast that the blonde was unable to admire and gawk. It didn't matter much at the moment, they were in a rush after all, and the little reception area was just as extravagantly decorated. Hell, even the desk was screaming with its fancy lights that reflected off the white and black marble floors.

"I really feel like I don't belong in here." Jennie whispered to the brunette as she sidled up to her, eyes zoning in on each person- each clad in expensive formal attire- before finally landing on the receptionist, who was also  professionally dressed.

"Don't worry." Jisoo flashed a toothy smile as they reached the desk. "Surely they will not mind. Besides," her voice rose as she spoke. "You hadn't enough time to change into your dress, that's why we're here."

"Hello, welcome to Nine Zero! May I assist you?" The woman behind the desk asked politely.

"Yes, I have booked a room? The Studio 501 Suite." Jisoo replied smoothly.

"Name?"

" Kim Jisoo."

"Alright! Your room is waiting." The receptionist beamed after typing a few keys on her keyboard. She soon shuffled through something that Jennie couldn't see before handing Jisoo two card keys. "Here are your keys. Please do come down if you encounter any trouble or concern."

"Thank you," the brunette retrieved the key cards, handing one of them to Jennie. "Are you ready to see our room?"

"I'm scared to, actually. I mean, if the lobby is this fancy, I can only imagine what a suite would look like." Jennie nibbled on her lower lip as she followed the brunette to the elevator. "I didn't think this place would be so..."

"It is one of the finer hotels in Boston. I was not going to force you to stay in a rat hole of a motel for a fourth of the price."

"I don't want to know how much this costs you..."