Jisoo

"Know this: I am addicted to you. I have tasted your mind, and i cannot forget its flavor.

topsoo7 at your service 😔😔
--------
Kim Jisoo had watched as the blonde hopped out of her car, a large smile gracing her lips. What they had just done was quite controversial, both towards the outside world and in her own mind. She hadn't known what had compelled her to kiss the younger woman, but now that it was all over and the moment was gone, she was starting to panic.

She had just kissed one of her students.

She had kissed Jennie.

The moral part of her told her that this was all wrong. She really shouldn't have done that. She shouldn't have accepted that kiss as if it were a normal thing. Something like this could really get the brunette into trouble if someone were to find out. She was thanking her lucky stars that it was that time of night when most people were home.

The more emotional part of Jisoo's brain had been on an elated cloud. She knew what was going to happen from the time Jennie turned towards her to the closing space between them. They were going to kiss. And she honestly did not see anything wrong with it- or at least at the time.

Jisoo had kissed Jennie, thinking it was a wise decision at the time to give into the feelings swirling within her like a tornado. All sense had left upon tasting the blonde's lips, which were slightly salty from what she assumed had been the potato chips from earlier. It was quite a magical feeling, or so the brunette thought, because she literally saw stars. She could only wonder if Jennie had the same feeling, or if it were only another unrequited emotion.

The brunette teacher had found herself slowly falling for Jennie. It was strange for her at first, having such feelings and thoughts towards her student. She hadn't even realized what was happening at the time. Sure, she had grown to care for the blonde in a way she started to consider her as a friend of sorts, but she never managed to consider that it would be anything different aside from that. It wasn't until Jennie spoke of Hanbin did she recognize her true feelings. She had felt jealous at the time and it had deeply confused her. The idea of Jennie having a boyfriend just sent her heart sinking to her feet. Thinking about it now, she must have seemed a little too concerned about that particular fact upon asking Jennie the question. Never again assume, she told herself.

Even after Jennie had confirmed that he was just a friend to her, Jisoo had set her feelings aside and ignored them. She couldn't act upon those emotions, even if she was quite certain that the blonde had it in for her. She wasn't blind nor stupid. She saw the way Jennie immediately averted her gaze every time the brunette looked up. Sometimes she could feel those eyes boring into her from afar and knew that she was under the ever watchful gaze of the blonde teenager. The thought had sent shivers coursing through her body. It was, yes, so very wrong, she thought. But the blonde had reawakened something inside of her that she thought would remain dormant for the rest of her life. She never thought she would be feeling so much for another person, and to find her where Minhyeon had sent her to not find such a happiness. It was a miracle to be had, but also a forbidden one. It was an impossibility for the two to be together and for more reasons than just one.

That was why Jisoo had remained quiet and subtle upon her quiet shows of affection towards the blonde. She knew that she had been doing a good job at keeping herself quiet about the feelings that roared inside of her like a wild forest fire. Jennie hadn't shown any signs nor had she taken the plunge into assuming the touching had been something far less professional than a teacher and a student. That was, until the water had gotten murky earlier that day. Everything had been coming down all at once on top of the brunette as she had overheard the blonde's argument with those two boys in her class. She had defended her, and that was something that the teacher had never had the honor to experience. Everyone else had always looked away while others had virtually bullied her, both directly and indirectly. But, then there was Jennie. She who had stood up to the boys trash talking Jisoo when they thought she hadn't been listening. They must have assumed that everyone hated her, seeing as to how they didn't mind speaking such words whilst setting next to classmates.