Motherly Intentions

See you in two days my love...i love you so so much. @kchsj96

"Im addicted to you. Insanely addicted"

topsoo7 @ ur service

Shit shit shit shit....

Jennie stared at the doorway, willing her body to move from her current frozen position. Minhyeon was almost to the sitting room, which had only spiked the blonde's adrenaline higher, causing her to shake in her spot. She was sure that Jisoo was silently urging her to leave, because whatever may happen when the teacher's mother had entered the room and saw the student on that couch would be inevitable.

Their relationship would no doubt be over.

Jennie was too sure of that because by how Jisoo had described her mother, she was just the type to peel the two of them apart. No matter what it took. The blonde was ready to fight and do whatever she had to in order to keep her brunette lover. But she wouldn't even get a swing in if that lawyer stepped through the door.

So Jennie had scrambled out of her seat as if it were on fire and ran. She didn't bother to pay attention to where she was running to, no. She opened the first door in sight and stepped through, quietly closing the door behind her.

Unfortunately, she found herself in a small broom closet, but it was better than being seen by Minhyeon. Oh, she would definitely hide in a closet if it meant saving her relationship with Jisoo, even if she were slightly claustrophobic. She'd be willing to go anywhere and do anything if it meant just that.

Jennie sighed softly and stepped away from the door, only to ram the back of her head right into a shelf. The pain wasn't anything as she jumped slightly, hands raised in the air against the shelf. A soft "shh" fell from her lips as she stared with narrowed eyes in the inky air, assuming that's where the shelf had been. She was more worried about the noise that it had made than anything.

She couldn't risk getting herself exposed, even if she were down the hall and surely far away enough from the sitting room to be heard.

Jennie carefully ducked her head down as she moved to press herself against the wall, slowly sliding down it. Unfortunately, that had triggered the broom to fall on her, making another loud rustle as it collided with another object that the blonde had assumed was the mop. She scrambled to keep them from knocking anything else over and held them close to her, staring wide-eyed at the door as if expecting it to pop open any moment.

"Stupid broom..." she muttered softly under her breath, something barely a whisper as she pushed the two household tools onto the floor in front of her. Why couldn't she had ran into a bathroom? At least she'd have light and not the current headache from the meeting with the shelf.

Jennie lay her head against the wall behind her, an exasperated sigh falling from her lips. She was stuck in here for who only knows how long. It was dark, small, and getting rather warm. Sooner or later, she would have to get the hell out of here before she thought too much about the enclosed space and panicked.

Perhaps she should tell Jisoo where she went. The brunette could distract her mother long enough for the blonde to get the hell out of Dodge and find a larger room to hide in, more preferably a bathroom.

Jennie squirmed a bit and pressed her legs together as her bladder complained. Normally the blonde didn't use the restroom at school and today was no exception. She hadn't bothered to use it upon arriving home in the excitement of Jisoo's birthday. She wanted to get that damned present to the older woman before anything else.

Of course, now that the blonde had thought about it, she regretted it more than anything.

For the sake of her full bladder, Jennie quickly pawed at her pocket to retrieve her phone... only to find that it was empty.