Late

Another update beaches!!! topsoo7 always at your service

************

Jennie stirred underneath the covers, the light streaming from her window hit her square in the face and woke the blonde up. Prematurely, she thought with a yawn. Her alarm hadn't gone off yet.

Groaning, she tossed onto her other side and patted around her mattress groggily in search of her phone. She might as well see how much more time she had left to sleep. With her luck, she'd only have five or less minutes. Hand coming into contact with the mobile device, she quickly woke it up and stared at the screen through tired eyes.

Then she shot bolt upright with the comforters flying off to the side of her. What the hell happened to her alarm? Her phone had indicated that it was a mere fifteen minutes before school started. Fifteen minutes to get ready and walk to the school. In this weather.

It was in the middle of November. The week was half over, although Jennie just wished that it would be over already. The only reason why she seemed to look forward to each day was for the lunch period that she spent with Ms. Kim. Everyone else and every other class could go suck one for all she cared. At least, that was her thoughts this morning. It wasn't going to be a good day, and Jennie could tell already. Who the hell knows what else they're supposed to be doing in her classes. Probably nothing fun and everything boring.

Although, that would have been the least of Jennie's worries in the next few minutes as she scrambled to get her clothes on for the school day. She wondered why the hell Minjee hadn't woken her up, yet. Surely the schoolteacher would make sure her daughter was up for the day before she left? Unless she figured that Jennie decided to sleep in this morning.

But the blonde hadn't planned that. Her phone was just an asshole and decided not to inform her to wake up this morning. Damned technology.

Damn herself. She probably forgot to set the alarm last night. After all, she had stayed up quite late trying to finish up her writing assignment for creative writing. Procrastination was never a good thing for Jennie. When she pushed things aside, they were pushed aside and forgotten until someone, or herself, reminded her that it was needed to be done by the next day. And, boy, had she not pushed this paper aside, she wouldn't have gone to bed passed... God, when did she go to bed? It was well passed two in the morning, she knew for sure. Then she had major difficulties falling asleep, although, what else is new?
Jennie always had troubles falling asleep and tended to lay in bed anywhere from twenty minutes to five hours, depending on how many things she had on her mind. And last night she had quite a few thoughts running through her brain, like how she hoped her story hadn't sucked in the haste that she wrote it, or how she completely missed the way Ms. Kim wore her glasses sometimes.

Suffice it to say, she hadn't gotten much sleep and now she was one crabby teenager. With sleep-crusted eyes, she trudged down the stairs of the loft and headed for the front door. She didn't see Minjee on her way out. She must have left early again. Damn. Jennie wished the brunette wouldn't have or else the blonde would be at school by now.

Which didn't sound too appealing, Jennie thought as she walked down the street towards the school. She could sure as hell use the time away from all the students buzzing around in her way. God, did she hate that. They never moved when she wanted them to and they walked so agonizingly slow through the halls. Just like the herd of students in front of her now. Sometimes she wished she were a sheepdog and they sheep, it would certainly make things a lot easier.

What.

Where the hell are her thoughts right now? With a groan, she headed down the English hallway and straight into Mr. Lee's room. Mino was there in his spot. His eyes watching her as she took the spot next to him. It was just about five minutes before the bell and most of the students were in the classroom by now.