The Tale Of Discovering

I got a girl meotjin I got a girl chakan

I got a girl handsome girl nae mam da gajeogan

sorry... continue

--------

"Aw, shit! It's noon? Why the hell are you getting me up now?" Jennie complained, eyes on the glowing numbers in front of her. She glowered at them before childishly flipping onto her other side to face the guilty party that had awoken her.

Jisoo still lay next to the blonde, a wicked smile on her face. "It certainly is. That means half the day has gone."

"Not really." The blonde haired woman shifted up, watching closely as her raven haired counterpart brushed a finger over her shoulder. "We were up this morning."

"Mm, yes, but we went to bed this... 'smorning." Her lips twitched in amusement for mocking Jennie's pronunciation, or lack of when it came to the two words.

"Shush!" Jennie playfully tickled her side, fingers dancing across the warm flesh.
Jisoo squealed in response, wiggling around like a worm as she sought to get away from the blonde's teasing fingers.

"It's not my fault you wanted to stay up all night, Chu." She continued, pausing the tickles before she got injured by any possible flailing limbs.

"So you have decided to blame me?" The brunette quirked a brow before quickly sitting up, shoving the blankets off her. "Jennie, you have a special place that you're going to Ms. Please-Don't-Stop-Let's-Get-Out-The-Toys."

Jennie's cheeks heated at the statement, her eyes watching the brunette curiously as the latter peeled herself from bed. "That wasn't all me. You readily agreed." She muttered with a chuckle as Jisoo groaned softly, arms stretching above her head.

"Perhaps we are both the guilty party. None-the-less, you had said, at some point if I do recall correctly, that you promised you would be over to your parents in the morning." She turned to face the younger woman who still lay in bed, orbs still glued to the masterpiece before her.

Jennie couldn't seem to take Jisoo seriously. Not with the lack of clothing that she wore. Or the way she was giving her that look with her hair resembling something that of a small child's doll. Boy, did she just love every inch of that woman? Inside and out.

"Noon is my morning, Ms. Troll Doll." The blonde snorted, climbing out of bed to join the brunette who glowered at her. The relief that Jennie felt was marvelous knowing that Jisoo's eyes didn't have the ability to spit fire and roast her where she stood.

"I wouldn't talk. You looked as if you stuck a fork in the power socket." A scoff left the older woman's lips as she moved passed the younger one, moving towards the closer. Jennie watched her current agenda, immediately assuming she was ready to take a shower.

A thought ran across the blonde's head, drawing heat back to her skin already. Oh, it would probably be well-passed noon if they showered together. Perhaps she should contemplate using one of the other bathrooms to freshen up or else they would never leave this house.

Because that was her thought process right now and she wondered why she wasn't a man. Sometimes, she feared for herself. She was controlled by her vagina. Terrible, terrible pity that it was.

"You know, vagina, you don't always need to be in control." She voiced her thoughts aloud, plucking through her own wardrobe to find something suitable to wear.

Jisoo's head immediately popped away from whatever she was currently gazing at to give Jennie a bewildered stare. "Did I just hear you talking to your... lady parts?"