As We Go On

Yo! wifey and i have been very very busy with each other sorry for not updating in a while but there you go ill update the remaining chapters. 😉😉😉

"Love the life you have while you create the life of your dreams"

I love you so so much baby.

topsoo7 @ your service

Jennie wore a soft rose on her pale cheeks as she stood there, being observed like a bride in her wedding gown by her two exuberant foster parents who each wore the proudest smiles that they could bear.

Meanwhile, the blonde felt as if she could sink under a rock and never return. She was never one for attention, unlike most girls her age, but she knew her desire to remain hidden would only be ignored as she walked down that aisle.

And she would have to do it proudly as to not disappoint everyone there to see her graduate... And every other person that would be there, which would be a frightening amount of people.

But Jennie tried to swallow the bile rising in her throat and think of something to pep talk herself into a more relaxed mood. She needed to ease the worries raging to break through the stone barrier she built earlier that day.

Even as Daejung and Minjee hauled Jennie from the apartment and into her foster father's truck, she lost herself in her mind.

She was Jennie Kim. She's a foster child, tossed from house to house, family to family. She had been broken into a thousand pieces by hard words given to her throughout her young life.

The other children, bullies in spite of their own insecurities, tearing her down to the support beams, removing every last bolt and crew until she collapsed.

Their words still stung her heart, piercing an emotion deep, yet so easily concealed within the eighteen-year-old.

They told her that no one wanted her.

They told her that no one would ever love her.

They insulted her, called her cruel names that shouldn't have hurt but they did anyways.

They broke her in a way a glass vase would when it made impact with a hardwood floor.

She told herself that what they had said was true. She didn't believe it at first. She never believed it.

Until she made herself believe it.

Then she was taken in by the Ims with loving smiles and welcoming arms.

And that was when all of the tormenting demons that had once haunted her mind vanished because Daejung and Minjee did want her.

They wanted her as their own child and treated her as such.

They loved her unconditionally, as any parent should and as any child should deserve.

They called her sweet pet names and made her feel as if she belonged instead of misplaced.

They helped pick up the broken pieces and put them back together.

And Jisoo... She came into Jennie's life as an added bonus that made her feel wanted, loved, beautiful, and whole.

And her wonderful, yet sometimes irksome, friends are more than anything that she could have ever hoped for. They had accepted her for who she was and treated her with such kindness that the blonde hardly believed they were legitimate in their endeavors.

With those three factors: The Ims, Jisoo, and her friends, Jennie was on a cloud. She would give more than anything to shove that in the faces of the ones that had put her down.