Secrets And Plans

Hand in hand. You and me. Today. Tomorrow.forever.

I love you so much baby @kchsj96

topsoo7 here updating to all my beaches!!. You're very much welcome.

**********

There was a prodding finger jabbing against her ribs that had aroused Jennie from her sleep. The blonde, though, merely grumbled a complaint and shifted more comfortable in the spot where she was. Which, currently, she had no clue where the hell she was. It felt kind of lumpy and when she moved, her skin stuck to the surface.

It wasn't until another prod did she finally give in and open her eyes, momentarily confused by her surroundings and the looping title screen of a horror movie on the television. A much, much larger television than she had been used to at home.

"Welcome back, Jennie." That husky voice sounding from beside her had Jennie alert and awake in no time.

Shit, that was Jisoo.

Then she finally remembered where the hell she had been and that, no, none of what had happened was part of a dream. This was real, and very much so. She turned to look groggily at the source of noise to be met with an equally as tired brunette.
"I could say the same for you," she mumbled tiredly, a yawn soon ripping from her throat. "You were out for most of the movie."

"I apologize. I haven't slept well."

"I kinda got that." Jennie smiled. "Did you nap well, though?"

"I slept like a baby." Jisoo beamed, folding her hands onto her lap. "And I must thank you for that."

"Must you? You were so... adorable." she whispered the last word before it had completely died on her tongue. "I mean, you just cuddled me... well, after you nailed me with your elbow. Have you ever noticed how goddamn bony that thing is?"

That had caused Jisoo to lift her arm and eye the offending elbow. "Well, I suppose that they are. They make for a great weapon?"

"Yeah, but not to your cuddle buddy." Jennie hesitantly reached over to grab the older woman's arm and poke at her joint.

"Cuddle buddy?" The brunette blinked, her chocolate orbs on Jennie's actions as she proceeded to prod at her elbow, for what she thought was really no good reason.

The blonde had nodded at the question, ceasing her movements only to wrap her arms around Jisoo's own. "Yes. You literally cuddled me in your sleep. I'm not sure what position you woke up in, but you had turned around and wrapped your arms around my waist. And just... snuggled."

The new information had Jisoo staring at the blonde, her body slightly rigid. "Well..." then a rosy blush bloomed vividly onto her cheeks.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed. I liked it." Jennie reassured, the cheesiest smile on her pale lips. "Although, I've never been much of an affectionate person."

"I'll try not to-"

"But... I like the cuddly Jisoo." Jennie whispered softly. "You didn't let me finish. I'm not much of an affectionate person, but I wouldn't protest to it if given to me... by you, at least." The blonde offered a sheepish smile before finally releasing the English teacher's arm, then tried to scoot even closer against the brunette. "I don't know what it is, but whenever I'm with you, I feel... at a sort of peace."

"You do?" Jisoo's arm slowly found its way around the blonde's waist, the warmest of smiles molding her lips.

Jennie only nodded as she leaned into the older woman's arms, one of her own awkwardly wrapping around her abdomen. She really wasn't much of an affectionate person and it had always felt awkward when she was involved in situations that involve hugging and the like. The blonde usually found herself awkwardly returning the gesture or just plain freezing up in her spot, not even as much as lift an arm. Rarely did she ever initiate such a thing, and even when she did, she always had this fear of being rejected. She supposed that it had been one of the many perks that she had gained throughout her life in what she liked to refer to as hell.