Lunch Attempt 1

Here you go guys an update since my lazy ass of a wife is so lazy to even take a shower 😛😛 topsoo7 here. Arigato gozaimasu
Jennie was quite sure Lisa shit her pants when she got a phone call from the blonde a month and a half into the school year. It was early on a Thursday morning when Jennie decided to gain the guts to do it. They had been assigned a new writing assignment and today was their workday, as well as tomorrow. It was going to be a chancey thing, trying out Lisa's suggestion. She would try it today, and if she would be able to stay without Ms. Kim being weirded out by her company, she would even try it again on Friday.

Lisa had been surprised when she got the call just a few minutes ago by Jennie. Since it had been so long, the waitress assumed that Jennie had been right and the little crush hadn't lasted long. But they were both dead wrong and Jennie still couldn't peel her eyes away from her creative writing teacher's ass.

Of course, Lisa had berated Jennie with several questions, most consisting of why she hadn't called for the other assignments, but the blonde had told her that she still didn't trust her feelings then. But since it had been so long, she decided that it would be best to act now rather than never and waste any time that could be used trying out this silly plan.

Silly, of course it was. It was more than silly. It was utterly ridiculous. But here she was going through with it.

Jennie barely heard the question Minjee yelled after her as the blonde rushed out of the house. Why was she leaving so early? She managed to make an incoherent response about picking lunch up from Lisa and continued on her way to run to the diner.

She sprinted all the way to the dinner where Lisa was literally waiting for her outside with a brown paper bag extended from her hand. She flashed her a knowing smile before going back inside and allowing Jennie to head to school, stuffing the bag into her backpack.

The first three periods seemed to go on agonizingly slow and gym was no walk in the park. She had to run and boy, did she run. She felt that if she ran fast enough, the period would end quicker. But she was wrong and Mr. Jeon had to stop her before she burned herself out completely. He sent her to walk, instead of run, around the track, which ultimately caused her to sweat excessively underneath the sun.

Jennie was pissed by the time she got to the girls' locker room. She smelled and she didn't have enough time to shower. Oh, great. This was her first impression and she smelled like something had crawled under her arms and died.

She tried her best to mask the stench with a few dampened paper towels and tons of deodorant as well as a strange apple perfume that Minjee had gotten her for her birthday.

By the time she had cleaned up, she was late getting out of class. She cursed to herself and asked the gym teacher for a pass before heading towards the English hallway, her head hanging low as she shamefully entered the classroom.

Ms. Kim was in her desk by then while everyone else was writing on pieces of notebook paper. They started. She walked over to the teacher's desk and smiled a sheepish one, a hand holding the pass out.
Jisoo looked up, Janges slipping slightly down the bridge of her nose as she gazed at the blonde in front of her. "Nice of you to join us, Jennie." she took the pass and set it on her desk. "I've given you classtime to get started on the assignment I handed out on Tuesday."

Jennie nodded and politely took her seat, smiling to herself. Being late gave her an advantage. Perhaps she would have more an excuse to stay after class for lunch. Maybe, just maybe...

Jennie took her sweet time writing, thinking up complex words that would surely impress Ms. Kim. She wanted to get as little done as possible without looking like a slacker. It was hard, honestly. Her eyes were constantly on the brunette, watching as each time she looked around the classroom from her computer, Jennie would go back to writing.