A Fresh Year

"Everybody has an addiction, mine just happens to be you"

7 more fucking days love

topsoo7 @ ur service

NEW YORK, NEW YORK : CHRISTMAS NIGHT

Kim Minhyeon arrived to her apartment at the top floor of a lavish building in downtown New York. It had been late in the evening by the time that she had finally landed on Christmas night. She had just returned from visiting her daughter in that small, godawful town that she resided in.

But it was that godawful town that was supposed to change her ways, or so the lawyer had thought. It had worked for the most part until Sookhee had mentioned a possible female lover that had her going haywire. It may not have been the first time that she had caught wind that her daughter had been seeing women, but it was the first in a long while. She had spies scattered throughout the small town of Storybrooke and they were her faithful eyes, or she had hoped that they would be or they would no longer be watching anything.

Though, upon hearing this news of a new lover that had come into Jisoo's life, she had wanted so desperately to get to the bottom of it. She wanted to get the truth out of the brunette teacher, but that woman seemed too adamant. She wouldn't spill whatsoever and that had only irked Minhyeon.

Of course, that was after she had mentioned her planned trip to visit Jisoo. She firstly had no intention of digging around in her daughter's life, not having a single worry about her ways.

Perhaps that was a little lie. The older brunette had a few tricks up her sleeve, and those tricks were the reason entirely why she had ever thought about visiting her daughter. She had hopes to cure her and to eliminate any problem that might prevent the conversion she had planned for these five years that she was gone.

Oh, how she had been unamused by her daughter's revelation all those years back- or more so her exposure- when she had first found out her daughter was a lesbian. It was a heart-wrenching time. Jisoo was her only daughter, or so she had only wanted to claim her as her only daughter since Sookhee had been long out of her life by then. And being her only daughter, the younger brunette had to be the one to bear her heirs for her firm to keep it running.

But that dream was cut short when she found her eighteen-year-old daughter in bed with a woman.

That could have given her a heart attack, goddammit. She had been so stressed out, she had nearly had one that day after screaming at her daughter to get the hell out of her house with her sick and twisted ways. Jisoo had absolutely no respect for her and had discovered as much upon their departure. Her little girl was rather defiant and had dared stand up to her.

She would surely pay, and it was at a high price that she would not like but Minhyeon would thoroughly enjoy.

Jisoo would, one way or another, learn to never disobey her mother.

But that wasn't exactly on Minhyeon's mind for vengeance as of current. Her mindset was more on her original plan to expose whatever her daughter was hiding from her and deal with it once and for all. Whoever this blonde girl that she was hiding from her... Minhyeon would find out her identity soon enough. If Sookhee's assumptions were correct, and the brunette teacher was lying to her, Jisoo was something of what Minhyeon had feared the most. That woman must be desperate, alright, if she had to now chase after the very kids that she had taught.

Her eldest daughter had described the girl that seemed to have brought out Jisoo's possessive side as a teenager, no older than seventeen or eighteen years of age. A petite blonde with the face of a child and the sparkle of youth in her eyes. Jisoo wore an expression that of a lover, protecting their significant other from harm as she would. The way that the blonde had reacted was a thing in itself. A student would never touch their teacher in such a way.