Boston 1

Yay update!!! Sorry busy at work!! topsoo7 at your service😍😍

She said yes?

Yes! And she also okay'd the whole staying overnight there.

Fantastic! But I have changed the plans up some. We'll be leaving after four, if that is okay? The restaurant we will be going to closes at midnight, and it would be about that time when we would finally arrive.

That sounds even better. At least we won't be eating at an ungodly hour.

That, and they're playing a show at the Paramount at about nine. I was hoping I could take you there?

I don't mind at all! I've never been to a show before.

Then I'll do the honors and take you to your first show, Jennie. And there's a lovely restaurant next to it, well, the one I planned on taking you to. We wouldn't have to go far nor be late. Do dress suitably, that means you must wear something formal.

Holy shit, Chu. I feel like I'm getting spoiled.

Wait until you see the hotel suite I plan on renting.

Hotel... suite?! I don't want you to spend too much on me with all this fancy stuff.

Don't worry about it, Jennie. I have more than enough funds to pay for this. After all, what am I going to do with my wealth? I have nothing worth spending it on besides you.

You're really super sweet...

Also, I've got another surprise for you.

You... do?

Yes.

What is it?

It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, now would it?

No, I suppose not.

Oh, Jennie, I have a question to ask you.

What is it?

Will you be telling Hanbin about this since he's your cover? After all, he will be coming down shortly, will he not? You don't want questions to arise, because I am sure both parties will be thoroughly confused when your mother asks Hanbin of his time with you in Boston.

I suppose you're right... I hadn't thought of that. I'll message him when we've finished talking.

Why don't you do it now ? I ought to see to it that the hotel reservation is intact. I'll talk to you later.

Okay. I'll talk to you later. Bye-bye, Chu.

Goodbye, sweetheart.

Jennie sighed and sat up from her spot on the bed. Minjee had been calling her downstairs for dinner several times and, this time, with warning. She hadn't expected her conversation with Jisoo to be so long, but apparently they just got lost. Although, at least things are cleared up and she'd have to tell her foster mother that she'll be leaving sooner than before. At least all they had planned was a dinner out at the diner and a small birthday cake with whatever gifts that the two had bought for her.

"Jennie! Don't make me come up there!" Her foster mother's voice rang from downstairs.

"Hold on a minute! I'm trying to clear things up with Hanbin!" She huffed and did just that, clicking through her phone to find her friend's name. Now, what will she say to him? She couldn't divulge in her date with Jisoo. Hanbin knew who she was, although he was never one to tell others' secrets. But she still didn't trust to tell him just yet. She didn't think Jisoo would want that. Would she? Well, she had asked Jennie if she would tell Hanbin about the cover...