The Finals

I believe that dreams come true because mine did when i met you. I will always love you baby. @kchsj96

topsoo7 @ ur service

**********

"I hope no one else gave you any trouble... Did they?" Jisoo asked, setting a glass of apple juice in front of Jennie before taking a seat next to her on the couch.
They were now at the brunette teacher's house, which had become something of a second home to the blonde. She found herself here often, spending more time at the small mansion than her own loft. She even managed to memorize the layout of the place and knew exactly where everything was if she ever needed anything, or Jisoo asked her to grab a thing.

It was nice to be in a place where she was welcome. A place where she felt so at home- but, then again, wherever she was, she felt like she was at home when she was with the brunette. It was a strange way to put it, or so Jennie had thought, but it was the best way to describe how Jennie felt with the older woman. At home.

Though, that had explained so much- as they were apart over that weekend- why she had felt so lost, so... empty. She had lost her home, in a matter of speaking, and it had felt as if she had lost every possession within it. Was she ever glad that she had Jisoo back now, because she could never imagine living anywhere else?

"No, thankfully." She answered, a subtle smile on her face. "It was just the assholes in my second period. They weren't in any of my other classes."

"That's good." Jisoo wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist, pulling the teenager against her body. "So how was your day?"

Jennie gasped softly as tender lips pressed against the sensitive flesh just below her ear. The blonde tilted her head slightly, her skin pebbling with goose flesh. "My day started out shitty, but during and after lunch, it got better. You make me happy, and incredibly so."

"I am glad to hear that, my love." The brunette grinned as Jennie turned her head to meet whisky orbs. "You certainly make me happier."

One of Jisoo's hands slowly made its way up the blonde's sweater-covered arm, continuing its voyage up the side of her neck until it reached Jennie's rosy cheek. The smile on the teenager's face only grew as she nuzzled the olive flesh, the softest of mewls slipping from those pink, parted lips.

"I'm baking." Jennie whispered. She suddenly felt so goddamn hot, her body had reacted with great exuberance to Jisoo's teases and it hadn't helped that she wore this damned sweater that only trapped her body heat in.

"Take that thing off, then. You won't need it for much longer, anyways." Jisoo's words were a sensual purr, mixing kindly with the fingers that slowly eased the black sweater up even as she spoke. "It will prove difficult to make love to you if you were to continue wearing this silly thing."

And as the sweater was pulled over her breasts, Jennie began to panic. There was no reason for wearing this heinous thing- and that same reason applied to her excuse of not having taken it off already.

Her reactions had Jisoo ceasing her movements to give the blonde an eyebrow raise, her perfectly plucked brow propping up with a silent question that thundered in Jennie's ears.

"Don't," she whispered.

"I thought you wanted..." The brunette's voice was soft, tentative, and her eyes almost lost as emerald stared into the searching browns.

"I-I do, I just..." The blonde's gaze dropped almost shamefully as her words were lost. Jisoo would figure out her secret at some point. She couldn't hide it from her forever.