CHAPTER THREE

Lyra was confused, the last she could remember was leaving the Stilinski household, everything after was gone

She panicked profusely when she heard she was in a car accident, that Melissa had to sedate her. It broke the woman's heart having to do it to the girl she had practically saw grow up.

"I'm sorry Uncle, you just got me the car and- Lyra was cut off by her only living relative her Father's twin brother Henry Frieden.

"Oh, stop that Lyra, I don't care about the car, that is the least of our worries. I'm just glad your safe and alive," He said gently running a hand through her hair.

She let out a relieved breath as she tried to remember anything, but the words "We are Family" is all that was flooding her mind.

"We are Family" Lyra shot her head up seeing the man she saw in her car. She screamed as her Uncle was confused as his niece was thrashing around screaming.

"Lyra?! What's wrong sweetie?! Does it hurt some-

She pointed as the memories flood in, she remembered.

She got a phone call, and suddenly this man, standing at the foot of her bed, was in her car, smirking at her—the same sickening smirk he was wearing had her throat hitch, and nerves burn.

"He—He was in my car! When I crashed!" Lyra pointed over and over to the end of her bed, but to her Uncle, he saw nothing.

"Lyra, honey, there is no one here" He commented, he did not want to think his niece was crazy but he was unsure what to do at the current situation.

So, he just pulled her in his arms, hoping it'd calm her down.

"He can't see us Lyra, only you can, after all, you are special," The man said as she froze but still breathing heavily in her Uncle's arms.

Lyra did not hear it, but she read his lips carefully as his figured disappeared.

She did not want to believe it, her life had changed, forever.

"Lyra, honey, I need you to breathe slowly, in and out" Melissa's voice filled her ears as she snapped out of her daze. She was leaning on the bed no longer in the arms of her Uncle who he was standing next to her best friends.

How long as she been out?

Just a few moments ago, she was staring at the man, but it seems from the light seeping in her window, it had been hours ago. The sky no longer bright, but stained black.

She did what asked and took careful and slow breaths, and leaned back on the bed," I'm okay" She said as her best friends, Uncle and Melissa smiled

"I remember what happened, I was driving home, when I got a phone call...someone was in the back seat of my car, and I panicked and swerved off the road and crashed"

Her Uncle shot his head up," Who was this person?" She looked at him, he knew something.