CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Lyra stood up dusting herself off from the dirt and grass, as Liam followed turning to his packmates

Lyra stood up dusting herself off from the dirt and grass, as Liam followed turning to his packmates. Aibek was smirking next to her as she ignored him looking at her old friends.

"Can someone explain who she is?" Liam asked pointing to Lyra

"She's Scott and I's childhood friend, she left three years ago, for...um, personal reasons" Stiles tried to explain but he was too distracted with the girl he grew up, her looking entirely different, mainly her appearance, to him, she looked like a whole different person.

"And she can speak for herself" Lyra spoke up not really liking how she was being introduced when she had her own mouth to do it. She smiled turning to Liam," As I said earlier, the name is Lyra Frieden, and Stilinski, is right, we were friends" When she said 'were' it had kind of made Scott and Stiles look at her a little hurt.

"Were?" Scott scrunched his nose a little offended, and he wanted an explanation and Lyra looked down

"Well, I guess, since I left without warning and all, I wouldn't blame if none of you wanted to be my fri- She was cut off to Lydia running to her arms almost making the pair fall to back to the ground.

"Urgh, you moron, how can you think that?!" Lydia pulled back looking at Lyra and smiled

"I can't believe you just left without notice! We thought you went missing, but then our parents had to be the ones to tell us, that you and your uncle moved"

Lyra scratched her cheek ashamed of her actions, as she peered carefully to her two childhood friends who still stood in place looking at her. She noticed Stiles holding the hand of one of the people she did not recognize and felt her chest tightened. She averted her eyes from the linked hands and looked back to Liam.

"I'm sorry I tackled you" Liam looked at her shocked clearing his throat

"I-It was nothing, I'm the one who tried to attack first"

"You what?" Scott questioned getting out of his daze walking to Liam as Lyra saw him flinch. She then realized, after concentrating, Scott, was an Alpha, and Liam was his beta.

She shot her head up," Scotty, you're a- Scott knew what she was going to say and smiled.

"Oh my god! When?!" Lyra jumped running to Scott grabbing his hands

"A little while back, I'll tell you more details later" He pulled her into a hug as she returned it giggling and then Scott whispered in her ear," Are you okay?"

Lyra did not need to question what he meant, knowing that he most likely saw her see Stiles holding the hand of the unknown girl, that she could sense was a werewolf," I'm Fine, its been years"

"Yeah? But your heart says otherwise" She lightly pulled back and looked into his eyes

"Let's talk when we are alone" She said noticing Liam and the girl with Stiles, flinch knowing they were listening.

Scott realized what she meant and nodded his head. Lyra looked at Stiles who averted his gaze.