CHAPTER FIVE

"What gift?" She questioned angrily as she felt an intense feeling in the pit of her stomach as she let out a growl

The man clapped his hands in amusement almost childlike. Lyra looked at him raising an eyebrow not sure if she was angry anymore with the way he was acting.

"I can't wait to see the change" He revealed in amusement

"What change?" She questioned losing her patience at the man who had ignored her first question.

"You'll understand soon my dearest Lyra, I wonder if your friend Scott noticed," The man said disappearing as Lyra looked at him about to retort.

"Scott?" She whispered

He is a werewolf, so does that mean he'll sense something about her?

Her odd reaction with Melissa who was in front of her. She felt her chest as she could still felt her heartbeat," Definitely not a vampire" She muttered jokingly almost laughing at the silly assumption.

Lyra leaned back on the bed when suddenly the window of the hospital room opened," Son of a- can I get a break here?!" She cursed quietly as she leaned forward a little scared on who was going to come through the window.

"Derek?" She said surprised as she recognized the Alpha werewolf who had come into her room. Now she was utterly confused, she had never really spoken to the man since he was directly only interested in Scott.

Meanwhile, Stiles and her were just there whenever he spoke to their best friend.

"It's you," He said as his eyes were wide

"Um—yes...it's Lyra—Scott's friend," She said confused and slowly but she held her breath when he was suddenly in front of her has his eyes narrowed

"Why do you have this scent on you?" He glared as he questioned the girl.

"W-what scent?" She was shaking as her heart rate picked up, but then she let out a loud squeak when he grabbed her shoulders tightly as he growled

"D-Derek you're hurting me!!" She shouted as he flew back crashing into the wall as she gasped.

"Oh my god, oh my- She got out of her bed grimacing as she fell out of the bed trying to check Derek but failed with falling.

"Fuck!" She cursed but covered her mouth. She had just cursed, and she never did in her life—but that was hardly even the issue.

She somehow threw Derek Hale, a Alpha werewolf across the room, without even touching him. She was just angry and there she knew, something about her was definitely different.

"Y-You why do you smell like a werewolf?" Derek said getting up from the floor as his eyes glowed red and Lyra held her breath.

"What?" She shook her head profusely as she did not understand as he looked at her, knowing she was not lying.

His eyes stopped glowing seeing her frightened.