EPILOGUE

Since the day, Stiles and Lyra confessed their feelings, the pair decided not to jump into a public relationship, knowing that Stiles had just ended his with Malia, who was not a fan of there choice, but she was happy that they decided to get toge...

Since the day, Stiles and Lyra confessed their feelings, the pair decided not to jump into a public relationship, knowing that Stiles had just ended his with Malia, who was not a fan of there choice, but she was happy that they decided to get together.

The two did, in fact, sneak away, and just spend alone time with a few kissing here and there...okay, maybe a few make-out sessions, which was caught by a few of there packmates. Yes, Packmates, Lyra had finally accepted Scott's offer, and she was officially apart of the McCall Pack.

The school year was ending, and graduation for the seniors was just around the corner for them. What shocked the young couple, was that Scott and Maila seemed to have gotten into a relationship. The two, being the only dense ones in the pack, whereas everyone else knew the two would end up together.

The only person that took a while to accept the relationship of the pair was dear Uncle Henry, he was rather tough on Stiles considering Lyra was practically his own daughter, but in truth, he was amused at how Stiles dedicated his plan to win him over daily by doing the most ridiculous stunts to have the man accept him.

Lyra knew about her Uncle's teasing, and just let it go, also being slightly amused at Stiles, in fact, the entire pack knew the truth, except for Stiles.

When Uncle Henry finally 'approved' Stiles almost got killed when he pulled Lyra into a very long and deep kiss, not that Lyra minded, but Uncle Henry, was furious. He chased the poor boy down the block with a broomstick but Stiles was just laughing.

Stiles and Lyra, started out as best friends, who loved each other but never dared to admit it to each other, but maybe it was meant to be that way, because the three years, allowed them to grow immensely, and it also proved when they reunited, that their love was real and not just a simple crush. It was so real, that the pair's future was not far at all, they both could see it together, both together, starting a family, growing old together, it was exactly what they wanted together.

Aibek, was still around, constantly commenting on moments between the pair, to even appearing at the intimate moments, which was awkward for her, at one moment she shouted at Aibek when Stiles was around, and she had to explain to Stiles, but being who he was, he believed every word, and then even had asked her if he was there for, the very intimate moments and she lightly smacked him as he laughed at her. Although, to answer that question, no, he was not around, because Aibek locked himself away to avoid himself from being traumatized.

The young couple, had a long life ahead of them, to think, Lyra wishing for drama in her life, really came through, and it all happened for a reason, the accident, her awakening, moving away and growing up, then reuniting with her friends and making new ones, maybe it would have been different if she didn't make that wish, but then again, Lyra wouldn't want to turn back time changing anything. She was happy, and Stiles was by her side, always and forever.