CHAPTER SIXTEEN

"Scott didn't tell you?" Lydia shook her head

"Tell us what?" Maila asked as Lyra looked at her then to everyone who seemed confused.

"I asked her to be a part of the pack" Scott proclaimed while the others turned to her

Liam then turned to her," And you don't want to?"

She looked at him and pat his shoulder," It's not that I don't want to because I don't like any of you" Lyra turned back to Scott," Scotty, you are an Alpha and I'm one as well, a pack doesn't need two of them, I'll be an ally, always"

"It's fine having two Alpha's and its not like our pack is the average kind" Liam retorted as she chuckled at him

"I know that Liam, but I just don't want to be in a pack, not yet at least"

"Not yet? Do you perhaps want to form your own?" Maila asked as Stiles turned also curious.

Lyra crossed her arms," I think I do, but right now, I just want to live my freedom after three years of not being around other people besides Sirens, I mean if I think about it, besides my Uncle, I haven't been around any other kind of people"

"Wait are you serious? You haven't been around any—

Humans" Lyra finished for Lydia

"You're kidding" Corey the Chimera in the McCall pack said as she turned to him

"Nope, not a single human besides my Uncle, and he was always with some Siren that seduced him, but he liked it anyways" Lyra cringed shaking herself as Maila made a face as she imagined it.

"Don't imagine it, trust me, Full-blood Sirens are definitely not the type of people you want to be around. Most of them want to seduce you since it's like a meal for them, and trust me, from experience, its not fun, they are territorial" Aibek laughed loudly as he held his stomach laying on the table next to them.

"So are there male Sirens?" Lydia asked daringly as she saw the face Stiles had when Lyra said 'from experience'

"Oh god, yes there are, and they are more horrifying than female Sirens. Though, thankfully for my wolf side, I was able to not fall for any of there powers, but I won't lie, there was a few tolerable ones" Lyra admitted as Scott looked at both Stiles and Liam not liking the news.

Scott knew the truth, that Stiles had feelings for Lyra, and Maila even approached Scott about it, saying she noticed, and she kind of understood why.

She even found herself drawn to her, and somewhere inside, she felt like Lyra shared the same feelings for Stiles. It was odd for her, she did not feel a twinge of jealousy, like she did often for Lydia, knowing Stiles liked her for a long time.

The one thing she didn't understand, was that why he liked Lydia in the past when Lyra was in the picture, she was one of the most fun people to be around, and also made her feel comfortable around her, that she admitted she would protect despite Lyra being an Alpha.

Lyra was a loveable person, that all she wants for the girl is to always smile, because it had the effect on her positivity, it makes her almost forget all the pain she endures, it was like Lyra's smile was the anchor for her, she hadn't had this feeling since her late sister.